Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am using 2 sidebars 1 left and 1 right.

is there an easy way that when in mobile mode these can stack on top of each other rather than next to each other?

Thanks in advance.

Saguaros Moderator

@global21

You can try to resize block of each sidebar via Backend > Extensions > Templates > JA Directory template style > Layout (tabt) > Responsive layout > Extra Small layout tab and resize them

global21 Friend

You can try to resize block of each sidebar via Backend > Extensions > Templates > JA Directory template style > Layout (tabt) > Responsive layout > Extra Small layout tab and resize them

Thanks Saguaros.

That works with position 1 – 8 but not with sidebar 1 – 2.

Is is not a simple css issue?

Saguaros Moderator

You can update the admin login info of your site so I will have a look at the configuration in template manager.

global21 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

You’re right.

You will need to update the class a bit for these 2 sidebars. I assume that you use 2 sibebars as normal so I updated the file:

/tpls/blocks/mainbody/two-sidebar.php

and change the class col-xs-6 to col-xs-12 for div of sidebar as below:

</p>
            <!-- SIDEBAR 1 -->
    <pre><code>    <div class="t3-sidebar t3-sidebar-1 col-xs-12  col-md-3  col-md-pull-6 <?php $this->_c($vars['sidebar1']) ?>">
            <jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php $this->_p($vars['sidebar1']) ?>" style="T3Xhtml" />
        </div>
        <!-- //SIDEBAR 1 -->

<!-- SIDEBAR 2 -->
        <div class="t3-sidebar t3-sidebar-2 col-xs-12  col-md-3 <?php $this->_c($vars['sidebar2']) ?>">
            <jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php $this->_p($vars['sidebar2']) ?>" style="T3Xhtml" />
        </div>
        <!-- //SIDEBAR 2 --></code></pre>
    <p>

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum