Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Just want to let you know that we have updated the releases of Teline II to stable versions for both Joomla 1.5.x and Joomla 1.0.x

Please download the new version

chomik Friend

Download. But when i have install my joomla and theme? Can i upgrade only template files? Which files are exactly new and which I can change? Sorry about my english.

kamal2099 Friend

Hi admins,

I have already a site running the first version of Teline and its doing quite well with over 70000 users already visited it. But can i upgrade to this latest one without losing any data or stats?

Thanks
    Kamal

chomik Friend

When you exchange files and save old database, i think – yes.

kamal2099 Friend

<em>@chomik 50941 wrote:</em><blockquote>When you exchange files and save old database, i think – yes.</blockquote>
    Are you sure? i tried this, but it wouldn’t work! maybe i didnt do it properly!

teetide Friend

<em>@chomik 50924 wrote:</em><blockquote>Download. But when i have install my joomla and theme? Can i upgrade only template files? Which files are exactly new and which I can change? Sorry about my english.</blockquote>

I want to know the answer to this as well. Can I not simply upload the new template? Why do I need to go through the quickstart again?

oxihost Friend

<em>@TeeTide 50948 wrote:</em><blockquote>I want to know the answer to this as well. Can I not simply upload the new template? Why do I need to go through the quickstart again?</blockquote>

who have asked you to do so? just update files and keep your database the same. try this.

oxihost Friend

<em>@kamal2099 50942 wrote:</em><blockquote>Are you sure? i tried this, but it wouldn’t work! maybe i didnt do it properly!</blockquote>

Hi Kamal.
    try to update only files and keep your database the same. the quickstart is here to show you how the website structur is so you can mdify it to your needs. just keep your database.

kamal2099 Friend

Ok i will try it over the weekend and i will post back any outcome!

Thanks guys

Kamal

kamal2099 Friend

Just a quick question,

Can i use the quickstart for the upgrade?

ralley Friend

I noticed that the Joomla 1.5 Teline template files now appear to be dated 5.7.08. Was there another update, and if so can you give us some idea of what was updated?

paul81 Friend

<em>@kamal2099 51755 wrote:</em><blockquote>Just a quick question,

Can i use the quickstart for the upgrade?</blockquote>

😀 NO!
    You can’t upgrade!
    You can Install template and module,plugins.
    Find folder template,modun,plugins.
    Have fun!:D

bouncierpigeon Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 50893 wrote:</em><blockquote>Just want to let you know that we have updated the releases of Teline II to stable versions for both Joomla 1.5.x and Joomla 1.0.x

Please download the new version</blockquote>
    Do anyone have instructions on how to upgrade? I’m reading through this post and it doesn’t make sense. Any clear instructions would be of great help. Please post

bouncierpigeon Friend

<em>@paul81 52665 wrote:</em><blockquote>:D NO!
    You can’t upgrade!
    You can Install template and module,plugins.
    Find folder template,modun,plugins.
    Have fun!:D</blockquote>
    right now i have Teline II working. So do i just copy all the files over my directory? excluding template and installation folder? is that it? how to i get all the bug fixes in and not lose my work?

johnyan73 Friend

is any instruction for the upgrade?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  johnyan73 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum