Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Hi,

When you going to release the stable version of the JA Anion.?????now its month of july.so we waiting for the new stable release for start our new sites.

Thanks.

anas Friend

JA used to provide 2 templates a month , now JA can’t provide 1/month .

Hung Dinh Friend

The stable should had been released on yesterday (Saturday), however we postponed it till Monday (tomorrow) to make sure support and response to unexpected issues can be handled immediately.

As I have stated in the beta release thread, this is the very first T3 V2 Framework template. We really want to make everything perfect for you.

@WE2Solutions: You can start working on your new sites. With JA Extensions manager & the new framework, you can update to any new version without losing your customization.

smitheringale Friend

Come on! Go easy on the company. They’ve produced a new JA template, a new framework, a new JM template plus they’re opening a new drupal club and they have just launched a new website.

Surely we can all wait a few days to see the new template? The preview was released on time, and the beta release has been available for a week now.

we2solutions Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 185193 wrote:</em><blockquote>The stable should had been released on yesterday (Saturday), however we postponed it till Monday (tomorrow) to make sure support and response to unexpected issues can be handled immediately.

As I have stated in the beta release thread, this is the very first T3 V2 Framework template. We really want to make everything perfect for you.

@WE2Solutions: You can start working on your new sites. With JA Extensions manager & the new framework, you can update to any new version without losing your customization.</blockquote>

Hi Hung,

Thanks for the details.please try to upload stable verson on monday asap.we always thanks to the joomlart.but delaying may be lost the good customers.so please try to give us good template within that month.remember perviously your company offer 2 templates for one month.so we know all the framework and development is improved.so you are on the top of the joomla template market.please don’t loose that reputation..we love joomlart.

Thanks
    we2solutions

anas Friend

This is not my problem , if they can’t handle it they shouldn’t open a new clubs , look at RT

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi we2solutions,

JA Anion Stable is released for download, userguides coming up in this forum (as sticky threads) in few hrs (got to tweak few links).
    Thanks for your patience.

@ anas >> Your displeasure is justified, but i feel you would be very pleased to see the backend of this template. With inbuilt google fonts, css & JS Compression, user level override options and almost hassle free future version upgrades and much more…. Should soften your anger.

The delay is not becuase we are opening up new clubs or blah blah…. the T3 V2 framework required time and we were busy with that. Few things are worth waiting for.

Have fun and a plesant evening.

Regards

Arvind

uniquebiz Friend

Hi Arvind
    The back end does look promising, but I have some issues with the latest quickstart install.(local) if we look at the default colour scheme I have a white text for the selected menu item, fine in that scheme, but if I change to light template I cannot see clearly the highlighted menu due to a very light navbar bkgd, can we have a different highlight for light templates?

Also in the typography page you cannot see the items such as big numbers etc at all?

I downloaded the quickstart withing the last few hrs it had a ‘yesteday’ as it’s upload date
    I include some screenshots to help you rectify the problems.

I have checked against the online demo, but it appears to be using the beta release so it does not reflect the changes in the latest “stable” release I am seeing.
    Blessings Shannon

1. light-menus
    2. typography
    uniquebiz Friend

@ Mr Smitheringdale
    Um I’m not sure when JA said it would deliver 1 template a month it meant a preview by the end of the month or a beta version, I always assumed they meant 1 stable template per month? and I think that is what the OP assumed?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi Shannon,

I am also running the same installation on my localhost and i do not see the reported problems.
    I would suggest that
    1. you disable the CSS / JS Compression.
    2. Clean Cache and check again.

I very well see the typo images and do not see the white background you got in your screenshots. I would like further info on the same. If its a bug, it would be fixed on priority. Dev’s are looking into it right now.

Regards

Arvind

uniquebiz Friend

Hi Arvind
    Thanks for the fast response, I turned off the compression on both items and I have cleared the cache and that has fixed the problems
    However when I reset the compression to on and check in another browser that has not had anion viewed (cached) the problem with both the menu and typography reappear this also happens in Firefox after refreshing the cache and changing compression to on

seems as you picked it, a compression problem
    Blessings Shannon

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi Shannon,

I tried it too, but i am not able to reproduce the problem. i still see things plain and clear. No problems on my end or in my browser. Lets see if others get this problem too, while it is being investigated by devs.

Arvind

we2solutions Friend

Hi,

how can i change the theme from default to light color.in theme there is only default is displaying and profiles it displaying themes but can’t get the light color view.please help me…….

Thanks

anas Friend

Hi,
    You could see that i’m with JA for more than 4 years (before you ) ha , and i love most of JA templates , but this business and i’m sorry i can’t accept your excuses, try to launch the new templates at the beginning of the month not at the end , then you could update them if there is need .
    For me i don’t mind to have 1 solid template every 2 months .

Regards

uniquebiz Friend

Hi Anas
    Wondering who this post is directed at? don’t let the my published join date fool you, I have been here since 2006 also 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  dismoon 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum