Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi, I’d like to duplicate the Spotlight Module Content with Image to display on 3 different module positions, but I get this error message:
    <blockquote>JA CATSLWI COULD NOT FOUND DATA</blockquote>

Also, there’s a cool “Read More” button on the JA Nickel demo. How can I get it? I want to change the text to spanish and have the square that changes color when you roll the mouse over it.

Appreciate any input.

Manos Moderator

Hi,
    The issue with JA Catslwi module is that there are no articles in category “Autismo” (i can see you have 4 articles in “trash”
    As for the read more button it gets replaced by the the comments plugin you are using so the best way to achieve that is to change the class that your commenting component uses with the one of the template.

Regards

ricardosalgado Friend

Hi, solved the problem with the extension, but it doesn’t look as well as it looks on the JA Sulfur demo page.

I just wanted to include the READ MORE button on the homepage, like the one on the JA Nickel demo: http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#templates.joomlart.com/ja_nickel

I wanted to change the text to spanish and perhaps make it look as cool as the one on the Nickel demo. It’s roundish and it changes color when you move the mouse over it. I will not use it on other articles, so I’ll be able to keep the comments. Thanks.

Manos Moderator

Hi,
    The READ MORE is build in the template you have already installed and you can use it by adding the read more tag to your articles. However the reason you can’t see the READ MORE on your web site is because the extension you use for comments replaces the designed <class> that’s build in the template.

The only way to achieve the same result is to customize the comment component’s CSS code and make it much the “READ MORE” that the template has already.

I hope that my answer addresses your inquiries.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Manos 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum