Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Can you use {loadposition} with the spotlight module? I tried and it doesn’t seem to work. I’m trying to include some spotlight modules within an article.

Here’s the link:

http://www.weathernation.net/weather/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=57:paul-douglas-speeches&catid=36:speech-info

Has anyone done this? Let me know if there is something else I can try.

scotty Friend

The modules you are trying to use…. make sure they are assigned to ‘ALL’ under their menu assignment.

weather290 Friend

It is set to all. Here is an attachment of the module settings.

Within the article I typed {loadposition speech1}.

1. Untitled
    weather290 Friend

I’m taking the module down for now as our clients are looking at this site. However, here is an attachment of what the result looks like.

1. Untitled2
    scotty Friend

I’ve tested in Zinc and it does work BUT…

You may need to add some extra styling. Go to Extensions>Plugin Manager>Content – load module> and on the right select ‘wrapped by DIVs’ and save. See how it looks.

If you need to add more style then open the article and click the html button and put in something like <div class=”article-mod”>{loadposition speech1}</div> then open your template.css and add…

.article-mod {
    YOUR
    STYLING
    GOES
    HERE
    }

I notice in the config you have it set to only show 1 element. This means you need a wide image or add a width: XXpx style to your dix where XX is the image width.

If you can’t manage all that send me and admin username and PW and I’ll have a look in the morning.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  scotty 15 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum