Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello

Is there a way to control the SpotLight module width?
    — So it looks like the demo homepage – (ie 3 images fit together horizontal)

The demo has 200px wide pics but they are not fully displayed. it appears that they size of the pci that appears is being control bu another setting — Is there code to change or a module class to use?

Thanks

Erik

mdqbarry Friend

the correct size for 3 pictures display is 158 px wide 200 heigth

carolin Friend

Forgive me, maybe I’m an idiot, but what you said does apply for 3 pictures but what about any number < 3. So the question still stands, ‘Is there a way to control the SpotLight module width’?

Thanks,

Carolin

ShannonN Friend

carolin;16336Forgive me, maybe I’m an idiot, but what you said does apply for 3 pictures but what about any number < 3. So the question still stands, ‘Is there a way to control the SpotLight module width’?

Thanks,

Carolin

Give it a width suitable to how many modules you use and actual page ( container width) if you use 3 modules and include a few px for spacing between the modules each module is basically 33% of the available space give or take? two modules is 50 % each etc?
    I haven’t had time to play with these spotlights but I’m sure you can declare a % rather than a fixed vale in the code?

Cheers ShannonN

growerspro Friend

when looking at the code on the joomlart demo site

i see that 3 new div were added to cotrol the width

<div class=”ja-box-left” style=”width: 33%;”>
    <div class=”ja-box-center” style=”width: 33%;”>
    <div class=”ja-box-right” style=”width: 33%;”>

they are not in the current module to be downloaded. this is what controls the correct width
    of the images

even though they are 300×200 when you right click on them to see the properties.

could you update the latest version of the module

or tell us what fiel to change to add this width control

Hieu Nguyen Admin

Hello,
    I usually add modules i need. Printscreen and measure it in photoshop, then design pictures fit their sizes 😀 . It will display correctly. Hope it helps.
    Just my 2 cents

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Hieu Nguyen 16 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum