Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi – Another beautiful template…. thanks!

My question relates to the split menu – which is really very slick – love the bouncing action when you hover, but when it lands it seems to land a little to the left of the words – can you tell me where to fiddle with the settings?

Thanks!

Anonymous Moderator

Hi sidewalk

Please check our demo. I could not see this issue in our template.
    Could you please send me your live url via PM so that i could have a closer look on the issue?

MarkusBecker Friend

same problem.

– in IE all ok
    – in Firefox no center

Anonymous Moderator

Hi MarkusBecker

We upgraded the latest version. Please download this package, i think it will fix your issues.

MarkusBecker Friend

solved

thank you

xaome Friend

Hi,

I have de same problem, and updating the template and all modules to the last version had no effect 🙁
    It’s only happening on my home page, when the slideshow module is turned on.

How can I solve this problem?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi xaome

Please submit a ticket, send us your website, admin account so that we have a closer look on the issue

xaome Friend

ok I used another slideshow module, and it works now. So there must be something like a javascript conflict between your slideshow module and your nav bar system.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  xaome 14 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum