Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello, i just want to expres a big AWSOME! for this template. 😀

Thank you very much friends!

MuffinDCC Friend

Ill second this, looks pretty sweet 🙂

ErikThorsen Friend

Was kind of negative at first but then I realized it had more than one template in it. 🙂 I am of course talking about the different “colours” which in fact is a completely new template in itself. Nice work! Also love the “mini-gallery” module. ( even though I think it “scrolls” the wrong way ) I was expecting it to move the other way when I had my mouse over the arrows pointing to the right. Well, just a habit thing I guess… ( did anyone notice that I have more than 1000 posts now? )

swemmel Friend

ErikThorsen;26463Was kind of negative at first but then I realized it had more than one template in it. 🙂 I am of course talking about the different “colours” which in fact is a completely new template in itself. Nice work! Also love the “mini-gallery” module. ( even though I think it “scrolls” the wrong way ) I was expecting it to move the other way when I had my mouse over the arrows pointing to the right. Well, just a habit thing I guess… ( did anyone notice that I have more than 1000 posts now? )

I agree, it is a wonderful template. I love this one. I noticed this too, the thing with the slider. I checked the demo today again and it seems to me that they have solved this issue.

Yes, now I noticed that you have more than 1000 posts, congrats Erik. 😎

I noticed another thing too, that MuffinDCC is now a Licensed Member of JoomlArt. Welcome at the Club, Muffin, although you were already longer very active here on the forums.. 😉

Kind Regards,
    Peter

bigrk Friend

<em>@ErikThorsen 26463 wrote:</em><blockquote>Was kind of negative at first but then I realized it had more than one template in it. 🙂 I am of course talking about the different “colours” which in fact is a completely new template in itself. Nice work! Also love the “mini-gallery” module. ( even though I think it “scrolls” the wrong way ) I was expecting it to move the other way when I had my mouse over the arrows pointing to the right. Well, just a habit thing I guess… ( did anyone notice that I have more than 1000 posts now? )</blockquote>

I noticed the 1,000 posts and commented on it in another thread. Now it’s time to get to 2,000.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  bigrk 16 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum