Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I!m using JCH Optimize to speed up my web site. Everything is working fine, except one thing. As you can see on the attachment when i enable lazy load, i have spaces between articles. So i write about this issue to JCH Optimize Team and i get this reply;

"This is caused by how the Lazy-load feature is implemented. Without getting into the technical boring details, this can be resolved if you can specify the heights of the images using CSS. Be sure to account for the height on different screens."

1- How can i specify the height of the images using CSS?
    2- Is there a way using Lazy Load without a plugin?

Regards

1. plugin-is-not-enabled
    2. plugin-is-enabled
    3. plugin-is-enabled-2
    ismocan Friend

Hi,

Can someone help me to solve this issue?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    This is not the issue if the template, it seems the lazyload may apply its css, in the template the images are 100% width and height is auto if you will add the size in css for images, it will be an extra css works for you for each block of images. as well as you will face the issue in responsive view.
    Becuase the same height will be applied in small and large view.

I suggest you check it with extension team for its working without creating such issue.
    We do not have any plugin or extension for the lazy load but you can use this tutorial to speed up a Joomla site.

Regards

ismocan Friend

Thank you Pankaj, i will find another solution.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You are welcome!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum