Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Thanks a lot!

Do you know how to solve if socialfeed saves articles as joomla´s content instead k2 articles?

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@delaticoalsotano 344211 wrote:</em><blockquote>Do you know how to solve if socialfeed saves articles as joomla´s content instead k2 articles?</blockquote>
    Good question

We are fixed it on K2 component and com_content, this fix will release on next time. You can see it on my attachment.

Extract and copy my zip file to path
    <blockquote>plugins/system/jasocial_feed/tables</blockquote>

With old content you can use this way:

find all “$this->category->title”, “$this->item->title”, etc on this folder
    <blockquote>templates/ja_zite/html/com_content</blockquote>
    and add new script

html_entity_decode()

1. tables.zip
    delaticoalsotano Friend

Sorry but replacing tables hasn´t solved it. Also, I´m using ja_mixmaz and there´s no html/com_content in this template.

Procedure was: Delete all imported content from jasocialfeed, empty trashcan an run cron again. Content was imported again and published without special chars again.

I´ve cleared t3 cache too.

You can see an example here:

http://sadai.es/enesima2/index.php/muro

seventh article, actual state replacing tables:

Importing title without special chars

ltimo adis a la mantita. Nunca volveremos a escuchar a sus alima

Importing article content with special chars

Último adiós a la mantita. Nunca volveremos a escuchar a sus alimañitas corretear alegres por el local…

Ninja Lead Moderator

@delaticoalsotano: please send pm me with admin access and ftp account. I will check it directly on your site.

delaticoalsotano Friend

I´ve sent a PM with your required information.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@delaticoalsotano 344640 wrote:</em><blockquote>I´ve sent a PM with your required information.</blockquote>
    I checked this article and could see that the reason is you use old tool to get data, however, when i changed it from backend and it shows on front-end nicely
    <blockquote>”ltimo adis a la mantita. Nunca volveremos a escuchar a sus alima”</blockquote>

You can check again with getting content from my fixes or you can upgrade it to new version of plg_system_jasocial_feed.

Remember to take backup old jasocial feed plugin.

delaticoalsotano Friend

Yes, i know i can manually change bad titles to show properly but was not the point of use this plugin. I´ve updated socialfeed plugin also to your attached one but still get the same bad formatted article´s title again as you can see here:

http://sadai.es/enesima2/index.php/muro

When is shown:
    ltimo adis a la mantita. Nunca volveremos a escuchar a sus alima
    Must be:
    Último adiós a la mantita. Nunca volveremos a escuchar a sus alima

Procedure was again:

* Delete completely previous imported articles (Trash can too).
    * Checked in frontend cleaning t3 caché
    * Updated plugin with the one attached in your message
    * Run Cron

Articles were imported with no special chars in titles again.

delaticoalsotano Friend

NONE? Issue ticket is closed but problem still remains the same. >:(

This is incredible…

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can send me the screenshot of the back-end, the front-end and what you have changed from JA Social Feed plugin? I will re-check the problem on your site.

delaticoalsotano Friend

From my sincere respect:

I don´t know how can be so difficult and had to give you so many material (screenshoots, link, acces to backend…) Problem is like first day of issue FOUR months ago.

If you do a fresh install with any template or default one, then install socialfeed as in download section or as you attached it in post #21 problem still remains. This is not a problem of any customization or something special for me.

Sorry for my manners but you have to underestand it i´m waiting four months to get this feature working properly when i think the promblem is clearer than all this. I´ll write down again:

1.- Socialfeed recieves the feed from instagram or anyother perfect with spanish special characters like ñ,á,é,í,ó,ú (You can check it pressing verify button).
    2.- Socialfeed creates articles as set in plugin´s configuration page.
    3.- The articles created by socialfeed got special characters ok in article content.
    4.- The titles of that articles created in point 3 doesn´t show that special spanish characters like ñ,á,é,í,ó,ú

You can check it in any site with socialfeed plugin. Tag i´m using in instagram for example is #sadai_muro
    You can check it in my site with credentials i´ve sent you in private message when you ask for it last time.
    But PLEASE if only because I will leave you alone SOLVE it.

Another example:

This is a photo in instagram: http://web.stagram.com/p/329014968936207245_31078747

This is title in article´s title of socialfeed: Mai Niu saund. Lo sufrirn maana en el local mis pobres compaeros de Sadai.
    This is title in article´s content of socialfeed: Mai Niu saund. Lo sufrirán mañana en el local mis pobres compañeros de Sadai.

Obviously correct one is the content not title.

You can check it in my site in joomla content, category: Muro using credentials i sent you last time in a PM.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I have applied new fix on your site.

Replaced:

1) Mai Niu saund. Lo sufrirn maana en el local mis pobres compaeros de Sadai.
    2) ltimo adis a la mantita. Nunca volveremos a escuchar a sus alima

With

1) Último adiós a la mantita. Nunca volveremos a escuchar a sus alima
    2)Mai Niu saund. Lo sufrirán mañana en el local mis pobres compañeros de

Please check it on your site again.

With old contact on your site, try to remove and get new one again.

Let me know if it helps

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

This topic contains 26 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum