Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 248 total)
  • Author

(From another JoomShopping cough “customer” cough) 😀

Goed gedaan. 😉

Looks cool. VERY funky!!

tom_laan84 Friend

<em>@swissa 297038 wrote:</em><blockquote>(From another JoomShopping cough “customer” cough) 😀

Goed gedaan. 😉

Looks cool. VERY funky!!</blockquote>

Thank u. U had bad experiences with the JoomShopping too? I’m not so great with all the technical stuff so thats a pain.

Where did u get that dutch “good job” from? :p

The artist did all the artwork for the site. I just made everything digital. I really like the endresult.

It’s Ja Tiris of course on J1.7 with all the standard stuff that comes with it.

swissa Friend

<em>@tom_laan84 297039 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank u. U had bad experiences with the JoomShopping too? I’m not so great with all the technical stuff so thats a pain.

The artist did all the artwork for the site. I just made everything digital. I really like the endresult.

It’s Ja Tiris of course on J1.7 with all the standard stuff that comes with it.</blockquote>

A Tiris site was my first and hell have I learnt a lot! 😀 I have to say JoomShopping IS a great product but support? Not the best I’ll admit. Still I now know it almost inside out and Tiris too – all running on J2.5. (Don’t upgrade your JS. Leave it at 3.2.7 – 3.4.2 is a big change and will break your site – voice of experience!)

All is you need is the Dutch to stop smoking and start %&?*ing! 😉

I hope it does well. Your girlfriend too. Very good job.

Blaine Friend

Nice job Tom! Love the site!!

tom_laan84 Friend

<em>@swissa 297041 wrote:</em><blockquote>(Don’t upgrade your JS. Leave it at 3.2.7 – 3.4.2 is a big change and will break your site – voice of experience!) </blockquote>

Did you get it fixed? Cuz the new version does have some important bug fixes.

Cheers

Tom

tom_laan84 Friend

Thanks blaine,

This is one of the most extensive website i made till date.i like the outcome it really suits the products we’re selling. Cant wait for my next project. And i’m doing a “grown up’s” version too where she can sell artwork for adults and stuff.

Love your templates! It makes my life so much easier!!

Greets

Tom

swissa Friend

<em>@tom_laan84 298039 wrote:</em><blockquote>Did you get it fixed? Cuz the new version does have some important bug fixes.

Cheers

Tom</blockquote>

Only by reverting to 3.2.7 but I’m okay with that at the moment. Just ‘cos 3.4 has shiny new toys. >:(

I’ll wait, let others break it to find all the problems – it has already gone through 3.0. 3.1 3.2 3.4 3.4.1 3.4.2 in the short time I’ve been working on my Tiris!…………

Then smugly upgrade when the ALL fixes are done. 😀 And do the same when J2.5 is stable.

I read on here today or yesterday that JA are working on an update for Tiris to 2.5 and they’ll sort the JS 3.4 upgrade at the same time. Two fixes at one go from guys I trust!

See. Patience works. (Crosses fingers and hopes!) :p

Bestens!

kyovev Friend

One more unique website, created by me and friend of mine. Enjoy http://www.talk.bg (t3 blank )

TomC Moderator

<em>@kyovev 298115 wrote:</em><blockquote>One more unique website, created by me and friend of mine. Enjoy http://www.talk.bg (t3 blank )</blockquote>
    WOW . . . That’s Impressive !!!

Can you provide a little more information as to the “make up” of the site itself?
    – Purpose
    – Extensions Used
    – Target Audience
    – How It’s Doing

kyovev Friend

This is a custom design for a client. I am using only Joomla 2.5 and nothing else.The only installed component integrates 123flashchat into Joomla.

Blaine Friend

Nice work kyovev! Very exciting!

tom_laan84 Friend

<em>@kyovev 298115 wrote:</em><blockquote>One more unique website, created by me and friend of mine. Enjoy http://www.talk.bg (t3 blank )</blockquote>

Thats really nice! i’m jealous!

tom_laan84 Friend

I’ve been working on another website too.

It’s not as custom as the talk.bg but it’ll do.

It’s bases on JA Ores on J2.5

It’s for someone working in finance (they control money for other people and stuff like that)

Next site is gonna be multi language so you guys finally will be able to see what the website is about haha. But that one isn’t quite finished yet so i’m not showing it.

This one is not done all the way but the design and most of the content are.

link

Greetings

kyovev Friend

small modifications of joomla templates 🙂

ja anion http://www.moviz.eu/h/h/item/2175-john-carter

ja ironis http://demo.ky-solutions.eu/

these two are with modifications and i will probably redesign huge part of the template

🙂

kyovev Friend

it looks good. I will create new custom template for a client in the next few days and then i will share it with you.

This custom template will be the most beautiful and powerful template i have ever created, because it’s for a client with a lot of financial resourses, it’s not finacist btw 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 248 total)

This topic contains 247 replies, has 85 voices, and was last updated by  ibewguy 6 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum