Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 248 total)
  • Author

Pixelzombie,

I really am blown away by some of your work there. The everrain one is a stunner and you have made great use of VM, love the product layouts. Brilliant work on all of them ang glad to see you are making T3 work really well.

TomC Moderator

<em>@phill luckhurst 282884 wrote:</em><blockquote>Pixelzombie,

I really am blown away by some of your work there. The everrain one is a stunner and you have made great use of VM, love the product layouts. Brilliant work on all of them ang glad to see you are making T3 work really well.</blockquote>

I have to enthusiastically second Phil’s comments above !!! – PixelZombie could probably teach US a great many things.

For as much as many/most of the various category/product page layouts within many/most sites utilizing VirtueMart rarely rise above the level of “blah,” PixelZombie’s example(s) demonstrate the kind of visually dynamic and appealing results that can be achieved with additional time, effort and care.

AMAZING WORK !!!

kyovev Friend

This is Ja Zeolite 2 😀

zaribenshop.com

mod_slideshow , acymailing, virtuemart, skype

Phill Moderator

We are blessed tonight, another great effort this time with Zeolite 2. Well done Kyovev.

Do you have any products in there with a bit more description? The only ones I can find all have very short descriptions.

kyovev Friend

What kind of products? If you are talking about zaribenshop.com it’s not yet 100 % ready, i have to fix few more things 🙂

Phill Moderator

I am indeed talking about zaribenshop. Great work and would love to see how you lay out the product pages especially on a product with a large description.

kyovev Friend

I am still working on this page 🙂 I have not decided yet how to do it, but probably will be with some background similar to the site’s background. BTW i did heavy vm core mods and probably this site won’t be updated. Probably i will develop the future features by myself.

TomC Moderator

<em>@kyovev 282907 wrote:</em><blockquote>This is Ja Zeolite 2 😀

zaribenshop.com

mod_slideshow , acymailing, virtuemart, skype</blockquote>
    THAT came from Zeolite II ????

1. Wow_Smilie
    kyovev Friend

<em>@TomC 283125 wrote:</em><blockquote>THAT came from Zeolite II ????

</blockquote>

Yes, this is Zeolite 2 🙂

we2solutions Friend

Hi all,

Please visit http://www.ariyadasabookshop.com

TomC Moderator

<em>@WE2Solutions 283159 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi all,

Please visit http://www.ariyadasabookshop.com</blockquote>

Can you provide some additional info for your site?

————————————-
    Your Site URL:
    JATC/JMTC Template/Theme:
    CMS/Version:
    Add’l Extensions:
    Any Add’l Info/Background (optional):
    ————————————-

😎

we2solutions Friend

Hi Tom,

What kind of information’s?
    Its Mesolite 2 with customized Virtuemart

Thanks

TomC Moderator

<em>@WE2Solutions 283304 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Tom,

What kind of information’s?
    Its Mesolite 2 with customized Virtuemart

Thanks</blockquote>
    That’ll do. 😎

pixelzombie Friend

Hey guys,

sorry for my late reply, I didn’t noticed the new messages because the forum only sends new notifications after you visited the forum again.

Thank you very much for your kind compliments! I’m always trying to modify every template to fit the needs of the project. Thank you especially for the compliment for the virtuemart theme on the everrain site. I noticed that nobody is really doing much work on virtuemart visuals and thats very sad because it’s so easy and only takes minimum effort to accomplish a very distinctive look and feel to you store. And if you’re a nifty coder, you can easily achive the nice size-picker from http://www.zaribenshop.com

If you like to see virtuemart sites I can show off two more. I already published one of it but I’ll post it anyways 😀

URL: http://www.revierholz.de
    Based on: JA T3 Blank customized
    Version: J1.5
    Extensions: Virtuemart, Breezing Forms, DJ Image Slider, JCE
    Info: A Webshop for laminate, parquet and so on

URL: http://shop.ps.tv
    Based on: JA T3 Blank customized
    Version: J1.5
    Extensions: Virtuemart, Breezing Forms, DJ Image Slider, JCE, cherrypicker for VM
    Info: A Webshop for professional retail and industry scanners.

Cheers and thank you for your compliments phil, tom and blaine, I really appreciate it! I’m always trying to share my progress and some tips and tricks here at the T3 forums if time allows. So if you have any questions I’m always willing to help 🙂 I want to give back as much as I can because Joomlart and the T3 Framework really pushed my Templates to the next level. They wouldn’t look like that without it. I just can’t repeat myself enough – I just love T3 and it’s flexibility :-*

Cheers

Frank

Blaine Friend

Hi pixelzombie!
    I have noticed how helpful you are in the forums and personally ~ Thanks!
    Members like you are great to work with!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 248 total)

This topic contains 247 replies, has 85 voices, and was last updated by  ibewguy 6 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum