Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ja University is importing content with special (Romanian characters) but when it saves it as articles doesn´t show any special character like:

ă ț â ș î etc.

The original feed is ok, font is able to show special chars – but all i see in article is “itu?iei de înv???m” Some charachters work some not.

Also in main menu this kind of characters works – and pls. don’t tell me is about data base 🙂

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !

Ninja Lead Moderator

I have tested from menu items, articles, items of k2 component.. of JA University Template but i could not duplicate the same problem your mention.

This solution will solve a case summarised as:

– Everything running under linux with UTF-8 locale support
    – Database export through phpmyadmin with DEFAULT CHARSET UTF8
    – Database dump deployment on a secondary fail-over server (database created with DEFAULT CHARSET UTF8).

Or you can send me the screenshot and url of your site. I shall check it for you.

cozachevici Friend

The site is : http://www.acebop.ro

A have changed text so not to have any more special char. – but you can still find come there to see what i mean.

Thank you !

ț is show bold and out of font size or something.

1. Screen-Shot-2013-10-18-at-3.10.42-PM
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cozachevici 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum