Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

I have just got an email from Azrul Rahim, this is really a great news for JA Members

We are proud to be associated with the folks at Joomlart ever since JomSocial entered the market in late 2008. Joomlart’s passion in what they do have brought us colour and essence, making JomSocial not only functional but also completes the overall experience of social networking in action.

If you dont know what’s JomSocial is about, this info [ http://www.jomsocial.com/overview.html ] will enlighten you.

Many have enjoyed using JomSocial and we were overwhelmed with the growing adoption rate of JomSocial. To illustrate, take a peek at our showcase [ http://www.jomsocial.com/overview/showcase.html ]to find out how our satisfied clients built their own online social networks, ranging from Linux to lifestyle, using the powerful JomSocial.

In conjunction with the new template release, we are offering discounts of up to 35% specially for Joomlart members only. Thats a total savings of up to $52 when you buy either the Pro or the Standard editions! Call us crazy but we kid you not.

For the first 7 days, we are giving away 35% discount for purchase of either JomSocial Pro or Standard edition. After that, you can still be able to purchase either editions and get 25% off the normal rate, for the next 14 days.

To enjoy the discounts, simply insert the coupon code when you make the purchase online via the following links:

1.JomSocial Professional:
    https://www.plimus.com/jsp/buynow.jsp?contractId=2140666

2.JomSocial Standard:
    https://www.plimus.com/jsp/buynow.jsp?contractId=2149746

Promotion starts today so we urge you to grab it while the clock’s ticking. And oh, don’t forget to put in the coupon code before checking out your purchase. Time is of the essence here so ACT now!

Azrul Rahim
    Executive Director/Lead Developer
    Slashes & Dots Sdn Bhd

To get the coupon, please visit this link (the access is limited to active Licensed Member only)

JomSocial is a very good component to build your online community in a few minutes of setting up. Highly recommend!

just_tuan Friend

Yeah Hung :),

It’s really a great news for this whole day. A nice collaboration between Joomlart and Azrul. Btw, do you have any partnership programs? I had a look at the whole Joomlart.com and found only “Affiliate program”. How about closer partnerships? Such as you provide templates and someone else extensions which don’t compete with yours 😉

SP Media Friend

Looks ilke the coupon now no longer works 🙁

hanifahmed Friend

For the first 7 days, we are giving away 35% discount for purchase of either JomSocial Pro or Standard edition. After that, you can still be able to purchase either editions and get 25% off the normal rate, for the next 14 days.

Posted on the 23rd of June.

SP Media Friend

Gutted! Just needed another licence now!

ukfraternite Friend

is there any offer out there on this?

I am really unhappy about missing out on this deal. >:(

roucou Friend

I’m coming too late 🙁 I missed the deal

floo Friend

Missed the deal too :((

melklein Friend

I’m about to buy JomSocial — Has anyone installed it in Teline III running Joomla 1.5 ? Any problems?

Mel

SP Media Friend

It’s just a component so you shouldnt’ have any problems installing.

You’d just need to modify the template for consistency.

dawidt Friend

Do we have any discount coupon available for this moment for JA members?

SP Media Friend

Not that i know of. It’s usually mentioned in the blog or the announcements.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear dawidt,

No promotions going on right now. Chances in near future seems remote too. However, since you have been a member of JA, you can raise a support ticket, they might offer you discount.

Give it a try.

Arvind

dawidt Friend

Thank you for your reply arvind 🙂

rr21 Friend

any new discount coming out?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  scotty 13 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum