Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Try opening /templates/css/custom.css file and add this css rule:

.customno-padding{
    padding-right: 11px;
    }

Regards

zomidaily Friend

Hi Saguaros,

The banner size doesn’t resize when viewing in a smaller screen. Sometimes, it is overlapped on the logo. Is it possible to fix? Live site: http://exoduser.com/zdthree/

Regards,
    Joseph

<em>@Saguaros 373124 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

</blockquote>

Phill Moderator

That appears to be a problem with your advert script having a fixed width. You will need to alter that to be a responsive width. Details on how to do that are best provided by whoever provides your advert script code.

Saguaros Moderator

There are some javascript workaround about responsive adsence code that you can take a look for reference

Regards

fguyon Friend

+1 for me !
    Works fine…
    Now, if I need to apply a background color to this module or transparency to get the same background color as the header logo space one?

Another thing, I’d like to control width and height of the module : I don’t success !!
    Help is welcome to get it width=400 and height=100 In which file apply modifications
    The other way, better, would be to have the module automatically adjusting without any margin

Saguaros Moderator

Do you have a URL to your site? and also turn off Optimize CSS in template manager and screenshot of how you want to achieve.

fguyon Friend

URL : http://www.lapatrouille.org

and 2 screens copies

screen.jpg shows the created module position(position-31) and the screen2.jpg shows the actual result
    The result I want to get is the same background in the module as the header one (or full transparency) and a max size of 425.

Optimize.css is turned off
    In the manager, If I modify the size of the module (in responsive tab), it moves on the left and doesn’t keep on right alignment. I also have the image centered in the module but with a margin around the image so I can’t manage the image background to show the same as the header one because of this margin which is white (I don’t know if I am clear (see attcha screen3)

The most important is the background color because I can have the correct width if I add a position module such as in your sample (position-21 = screen4.jpg), but I Wonder if it’s a “clean” way…

1. screen
    2. screen2
    3. screen3
    4. screen4
    Saguaros Moderator

It seems that you changed the background 🙂

fguyon Friend

Yes I modified he background : I set it to “transparent” in the modules settings (I also have set the border to the same color s the header background) in Template.css as that there is no difference between header and banner background and other modules are not affected excpeted that they have now a border color such as the header background one (acceptable). If I should have set a color (same as header’s one), other module’s backgorund would have been modified too…..
    I should have prefered to have settings concerning only the new module, but no suggestions…

Saguaros Moderator

Hi fguyon,

<blockquote> If I should have set a color (same as header’s one), other module’s backgorund would have been modified too</blockquote>

Those modules may have the same class with one in header, so I think you can a class suffix in module in header, which will help you to style for a specific module and not effect to others.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

This topic contains 25 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum