Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I would love to see more complete source files. I was a bit disapointed when i opened my first source file to see only limited items. It makes it very hard to customize it when all you have is a logo or a module background. Complete source files would allow us to change anything we wanted thus making the template a lot more valuable (to me). Thanks:)

cssyeah Moderator

Hi dig814,

Thank you for a good idea!, we will to improve source file in the next templates.

dig814 Friend

I figured you already have the whole source file anyway, why not post it?? Looking forward to it! it will make my life so much easier when a client says, can we make the site blue? and all the sliced up graphics are green. it is a lot of work to go through and recreate. this will be a livesaver!:D

bigrk Friend

Yes, this is good news! 😎

davib Friend

<em>@dig814 19158 wrote:</em><blockquote>I figured you already have the whole source file anyway, why not post it?? Looking forward to it! it will make my life so much easier when a client says, can we make the site blue? and all the sliced up graphics are green. it is a lot of work to go through and recreate. this will be a livesaver!:D</blockquote>

hehe..I hope u aint holding ya breath!

slogen123 Friend

<em>@trungch 19084 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi dig814,

Thank you for a good idea!, we will to improve source file in the next templates.</blockquote>

THANK YOU! this will make modifications so much easier

youyou Friend

Yes I am also disappointed to not have the full PNG/PSD sources.
    That will be a big big improvement to be able to have access to them.
    Please JA team consider this request 🙂

ShannonN Friend

youyou;19253Yes I am also disappointed to not have the full PNG/PSD sources.
    That will be a big big improvement to be able to have access to them.
    Please JA team consider this request 🙂

Please JA team do not create more work for the support volunteers by adding this option, too many hobby level user have trouble modifying a graphic let alone use layered fullpage images arrrrgh!

dig814 Friend

<em>@ShannonN 19263 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please JA team do not create more work for the support volunteers by adding this option, too many hobby level user have trouble modifying a graphic let alone use layered fullpage images arrrrgh!</blockquote>

Your comment doesn’t even make sense. They can always include the simple logo slicks like they have now, but for us more advanced users it would be great. Not sure how including a more complete source file would create more work? …………..Meaning you might have to figure out how to actually use photoshop or fireworks? :p

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  dig814 16 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum