Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I am very happy to be able to use some of these nice templates, but wanted to try to personalize them in some way, as well as change the colors a bit. When I saw that the source files were included, I thought that would make my life a lot easier, but was a bit disappointed to only find a few files there. Is there a way to get the remaining files? Is there anywhere to get these, or are they omitted on purpose?:)

tpodgorski Friend

Yeah, I was just vainly attempting to find the content- and box- source files, but after going through and checking, neither appears to be in there. It would certainly make my life much, much easier if I can edit the resulting graphics….

I’m sure that there are other files (h3?) missing, too, but these are the ones I’m really concerned with.

Tracy

tpodgorski Friend

Are there any answers on this? I’m at the stage where I’ll be forced to attempt to replace colors on the existing content- and box- graphics (which never seems to go well, given flattened/optimized images) unless I can get my hands on the PSD files for those.

Shall I resign myself to this (or, God forbid, having to recreate them from scratch)?

Thanks,

Tracy

mfcphil Friend

The likes of your (h3?) images are in your template image file that came the with Template download..not the Source files download but I don’t think these can be edited.

tpodgorski Friend

Well, looking at the notitle.psd file, I suppose it can be amended to use for the box- and content- files, only it’ll be a bit of a pain, since the guides/slices will have to be adjusted to account for those output files. For instance, box-notitle-tl.gif, which comes from the notitle.psd file, is 10×39 pixels; if I wanted a module box with a title, the comparable file would be box-tl.gif, which is 10×60 pixels.

I suppose it’s a small pain, but it would be nicer if we had a separate PSD for it.

sunrise Friend

Of course the files are in the template, but it would be better or easier if the source files could all be included for those of us who would like to make some changes and not have to do the time consuming work in photoshop rather than using the files that someone already has. That is one reason I paid for the membership, to get access to more resources to be able to do things like that. So where are the sourcefiles? anyone know?:confused:

Michael Casha Friend

All the PSDs should be included, I will contact one of our designers to fix this for you. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

aris Friend

yes, agree.%D%A%D%Ai need some other color design than black. pls upload the full source file . thanks.:)

christo1234 Friend

yes please get the files uploaded. i would like to make this a bit brighter template. love the layout and style but i need some white or some other colors.

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@arsaf 35116 wrote:</em><blockquote>yes, agree.%D%A%D%Ai need some other color design than black. pls upload the full source file . thanks.:)</blockquote>
    Unfortunately we cannot upload the full source file, as there isn’t one – only individual source files.

christo1234 Friend

Hi, so is the new files uploaded yet? I really need to make some changes to the boxes please upload.

zoom4267 Friend

it is possible to change the whole template color with the files included,

it is VERY timecosuming though, but be assured . all of the files are therr

a bit slight of hand withh save a bit of time. the files that are there will indeed change the whole template

i am changing a customers to white. i am just about done but it has been a bit of work

exept h-3 highligh

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  zoom4267 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum