Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi

I use template JA Muzic. Below Events menu now I have a lot of concerts, and I looking for a solution to sort these articles by date on frontend.

If you know some extension to sort joomla content “on-the-fly”from frontend please send me a tips.

Or if you have a solutions for it please send me it.

Thanx
    Ervin

phong nam Friend

Hi Ervin,

In JA Muzic quickstart demo, you can see that the articles are configured to display by the date with “published” option on Events menu (Events Category Blog layout). Is that what you want to achieve ?

1. event_category
    Ing. Ervin Zatko EASY Friend

No… I need a solution for a frontend, where the visitor choose dates (from-to) for display only some articles (events).

Thank you

phong nam Friend

@ easypc,

The iCagenda can help you get that feature. You can take a look at it here.

Ing. Ervin Zatko EASY Friend

Thank you for you reply.
    It is a event managment extension, it dont help me, because I have now more then 300 concert in my database, and I use the basic joomla content, what use JA Muzic template.
    I need a extension to select, sort basic joomla articles…

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@easypc 411706 wrote:</em><blockquote>No… I need a solution for a frontend, where the visitor choose dates (from-to) for display only some articles (events).

Thank you</blockquote>

I think you need custom coding done to extend the functionality as Joomla core does not have this feature, only the sorting order can be set.. but to filter based on specific dates it would require custom coding or a established extension.

Try putting up this request on freelancing site, I think it should not be too expensive for such feature.

Let us know when this gets done, would like to see it.

Regards

Arvind

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum