Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

It has been a week and not ONE response. I have been in tears over this and cannot find ONE person to help me. Where can I go to get help???????
    I’m new to Joomla and website design, and have been floundering my way through this. I have 2 issues that I need help with quickly (we are a non-profit org and the grant commitee will be reviewing us soon – we need our website running smoothly! 🙂
    1) The login module after a user registers, or activates, there is no message that returns. When click ‘register’ the screen returns to a blank register form – no message given. Same with activating account, and ‘Contact Us’ module. When click ‘submit’ the blank form returns with no message that the email was sent. Please help.
    2)The template displays incorrectly in ie6 (too wide, and doesn’t display the side menus correctly) – not that big of an issue, but will eventually need to fix.

I have spent hours looking through the forums, but I haven’t been able to fix these issues.I would greatly appreciate any help you can give me!!! Thank you so much.:eek:

dsurma Friend

Isn’t there anyone that can help with at least one of these issues? I don’t know where else to go for help. I am getting desperate. Someone, anyone, please help me.
    thanks.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  dsurma 16 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum