Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Besides the Adsense plugin problem (I’m waiting for an answer there) I’ve juts discovered that this template looks awful with Explorer… please take a look and help me! This is my main site, I’m a regular user who joing the template club to have two nice templates for my webs and now I’m feeling very frustrated.

Thanks,

Eli

elianael Friend

I know you don’t care but this is what I do for living, so please need help… as soon as posible

Now I have to change the Bellatrix for the default template… and still waiting for help

elianael Friend

Please…. HELP

kashxo Friend

Hi elianael,
    I will follow up your issue until you satisfy with the result. Please provide me some more information so I can inspect deeper your problem.
    I don’t really understand when you mean “Explorer”, do you mean “Internet Explorer”? or did you enter the URL in Address bar of Window Explorer?
    I viewed your site in Internet Explorer and found the color of the content has light blue color and hard to read, is this your problem?

elianael Friend

Thanks!

Yes the problem is with Internet Explorer, the light blue and hard to read thing

Eli

kashxo Friend

Please provide me administrator account of your site. You can feel free to PM me the details.
    Thank you.

kashxo Friend

I have removed attribute color: #d9e5f4; in #ja-topsl field and your problem has gone 🙂

elianael Friend

Hi Kashxo,

thank you very much…

But there is still another problem, sorry I didn’t tell you but in Internet Explorer is very visible! I thought you’ll see it… This is the way I see the menu:

http://www.creaturealidad.com/images/joomlart.jpg

there is a dark background and the menus look messy

Thanks for your help,
    Eli

kashxo Friend

You have lacked close tag </script> in GoogleAdsense, it caused all trouble in IE. Your original was </script
    I have correct it for you. Enjoy 🙂

elianael Friend

Thanks!!!!!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  elianael 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum