Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hallo Joomlart-Community,

i have some Questions to the Modul “Our Blog” wich you can see on the Frontpage/FirstPage on the JA Zite Template.
    Here i will also post some Pictures (Simulate my Wish a little bit with Photoshop), so can see better what i mean or what i will do with this Modul. I marked the important areas with a red Line, so you can see wich exactly Place i mean.

The Big Buttons in the “Our Service” Modul (or i write “Ebene 1”) are like a Main-Category (The “Big Category”). They must have a owne Icon and a owne Color! Then these Main Categorys will have a few Sub-Category (The “Small Categorys). For example: Main Category “Icon1” or “Werbetechnik” will have Sub-Categorys like “Leitsysteme” and some else…I will show these Sub Categorys in the Modul “Our Blog” (or as i write “Ebene 2”) like you can see in this Picture1:

So i will have the same Buttons/Icons/Colors from the Main-Category in “OurService/Ebene1 Modul” in the Sub-Category (for Example “Leitsysteme”) in the “OurBlog/Ebene2 Modul”. On the Beginning (after Installation JA Zite) there ist just one red Icon with a white spech balloon in every Blog Article/Item. Also i would like to have the Item Title in a special Color, apposite to the Main Category of cause.
    Ok, at the End i would be fine, if i can have – for example – 4 Blog Items in one Line, not just 3. Because i will not, that the Use must scroll so much…You can see this on Picture2:

It also could be nice, if i can make the Items smaller, so i also could save some areas/positions, like you can see in Picture3:

Hope you Guys could help me! Sorry for the Bad Language. Maybe someone can also Answer in German…
    Thanks a lot!
    Regards:
    foliodesign

1. Picture1
    2. Picture2
    3. Picture3
    HeR0 Friend

Hi foliodesign
    I am sorry that we could only offer technical support for the usage of all our products only. Customized codes issues are beyond the support range. You can hire a good dev at http://www.joomlancers.com to help you on this.
    Hope you understand us.

Regards,

foliodesign Friend

Hallo HeRO

Thanks for your Answer.
    I sign up 5 Days ago, i am brand new at your Templateclub and this is my first Question.
    I dont know if i understand you right. Do you mean you just support “Your Products” or do you mean you just support a special kind of questions (so just “general technical” Questions and not individuell/personal Designquestions for example)?
    It is not easy to know now, what you mean exactly, but i think – maybe not all (for example the Colorquestion with the Icons) – the most of my Questions are general, technical and Questions like this get also answered in this Forum.
    Hope you understand me – sry. for my bad english.
    Ok so maybe you dont want to help with the Iconquestion, which i wrote in my first post. I hope someone else can help me, it would be very nic.

But so please help me with these 2 Questions (that are really normal technical Questions!), which also have to dot with thise Modul “K2Content” – ID 88:
    1. If i edit the Items – with the Modul- css file and change the “width” (25% not 33.33%) so i can have 4 or more items in one line, not just 3, the Pictures on the Frontapge arent at the right Place, its not more exactly – you see this in “Picture4” which i send with this messages (red marked line).

2. I also got a nother Problem with the Items, because they have empty spaces (empty holes/brakes) between them, if i write more than 6 Item Counts in the Modul (ID 88) (“Ebene 2 Modul” or “K2 Content” – right Options – Retrieve items from categories). You can see this Problem on this “Picture5”.

Thanks and Regards:
    foliodesign

1. Picture4
    2. Picture5
    HeR0 Friend

Hi foliodesign
    <blockquote>1. If i edit the Items – with the Modul- css file and change the “width” (25% not 33.33%) so i can have 4 or more items in one line, not just 3, the Pictures on the Frontapge arent at the right Place, its not more exactly – you see this in “Picture4” which i send with this messages (red marked line).</blockquote>
    => Yes, of course

<blockquote>2. I also got a nother Problem with the Items, because they have empty spaces (empty holes/brakes) between them, if i write more than 6 Item Counts in the Modul (ID 88) (“Ebene 2 Modul” or “K2 Content” – right Options – Retrieve items from categories). You can see this Problem on this “Picture5”.</blockquote>
    => You must add css style clear: both; to each element 5, 11, 16, ….

Regards,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum