Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I’ve built a new project with Uber and have encountered a few problems I can’t figure out on my own.

1. I can’t access the JA Bookmark plugin from the backend. Hence, I’m not able to change its configuration. When I click on the plugin, it returns an error that seems to be a database problem concerning K2, which is not installed on my site… Please have a look at the enclosed screenshot for further details on this.

2. I’ve assigned a Main-Menu-Module to the off-canvas position. However, it only shows on mobile devices or when the browser window is resized to a smaller width, respectively. Is there a possibility to show the Main-Menu permanently via the off-canvas position?

Moreover, is there a way to change the label of the "off-canvas-button" from "Menu" to something else?

1. I’m sure this is a minor problem but I seem to be too stupid to sort it out myself: I have created a link to a category-blog from the Main Menu. I’m also using JA-Masshead module which shows individual captions for each content item. Therefore, I don’t want the category’s name to be displayed separately. I can’t find a way to turn this feature off, though. (See second screenshot)

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best regards

mjmo

1. ja_bookmark
    2. problem-title
    pavit Moderator

Hi

1) I tested plugin on my local on Uber and it works fine, Probably your database was not completely clean and some K2 old installation was detected by the plugin and then it returns such error. try to clean old K2 tables ( assets) then uninstall the plugin and install again it

2) Your Hauptmenü menu module has into the Module Class Suffix this "main-menu hidden-md hidden-lg" that hide module for md and lg screen sizes , i removed it and as you can see module is showing now

3) You can change label overriding the TPL_MENU string from language override and translate it as you prefer.

4) Edit your menu item "Uber Uns" and in Page Display Tab set Show Page Heading to No , i already done it for you.

Best regards

mjmo Friend

Hi pavit,

thank you very much for your quick response and your help.

Unfortunately, I have to bother you again with my problem with the JA Bookmark plugin.

I’ve checked my database according to your suggestion but there were no items related to K2. (Which is not surprising as K2 was never installed on the site and I’ve used a clean database for the installation. However, I did use the quick start installation…).

I then tried to install K2 in order to get the plugin working but this didn’t help either. Instead, the plugin is now showing another database error regarding Virtuemart. This is even more strange because Virtuemart was also never installed on the site…

I’ve also tried to de- and reinstall the plugin, but to no avail.

The strange thing is that the plugin did work on my site just a few days ago. However, I don’t know which trigger I’ve accidentally pulled that made it stop working in the meantime.

Maybe you could once again have a look at this.

Thank you in advance!

mjmo

1. ja_bookmark2
    pavit Moderator

Hi @mjmo

I checked your website again and Ja Bookmark plugin seems to work fine now, i cannot see any error on it

Did you managed to solve it ?

mjmo Friend

It seems to run just fine. I installed and afterwards removed Virtuemart and all of a sudden the plugin started working again!

You can mark this topic as solved now.

Thank’s for your support!

mjmo

PS.: I just saw that you checked my site again. I didn’t expect you to work on Sunday! Thank’s a lot for your effort!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mjmo 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum