Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

i’ve just used the Ja Spica template and i found some small problems for me.

First, when i add an image to text and specify a Border=2, there is no border drawn there, it remains without border even if Border=2 and not =0.

Second problem, when using a bridge SMF-Joomla and i click on the forum menu link, the template is like moving down and the width of the page becomes higher than necessary. So, i get a horizontal scroll bar. How can i remove this problem?

Third point in relation with the second one: using the bridge SMF-Joomla and using the mod_smf_login instead of the mod_login one, the login form becomes in a bad shape, like if there is no enough space in the column or the opposite. In addition, the background of the login form remains White when using the mod_smf_login not like the original one.

Thank you for your support.

Hieu Nguyen Admin

Hi ghassane,

I have controlled the way the “mosimage” displayed via the “template_css.css” file so that it can match the design concept of JA Spica template. So, when you specify a Border=2, there will be no border draw. It’s not the template problem.

If you still want the image border, there are 2 ways for you to do that.

– The first and the most simple way, whenever you put images in your article, try to edit the images by adding simple border for them first.

– The second way is editting the “template_css.css”.

+ Remove these lines :

img {
    border: 0;
    }

+ Find these lines :

#ja-header h1 img {
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0;
    line-height: normal;
    }

change to

#ja-header h1 img {
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0;
    line-height: normal;
    border: 0;
    }

Hieu Nguyen Admin

As you may know, some 3rd party softwares always inlude themself HTML code and CSS. Most of them still use Table design. I think that’s the reason why the layout of the template is broken. :((

To help you in these issues, please provide me a link to your site. I need to see the problems in “real” form. Hope that I can help you in this case!

ghassane Friend

Thanks Hieu,

I’ve just read your posts.
    I’ve already find most of the solutions to my problem.
    Actually, for the second problem, i remove the header of the Forum template and everything become well.

Thanks again for your valuable support.

Hieu NguyenAs you may know, some 3rd party softwares always inlude themself HTML code and CSS. Most of them still use Table design. I think that’s the reason why the layout of the template is broken. :((

To help you in these issues, please provide me a link to your site. I need to see the problems in “real” form. Hope that I can help you in this case!

Hieu Nguyen Admin

Well, just glad to help, ghassane. 😀

Anyway, if you have any further problems or questions, feel free to ask, friend!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hieu Nguyen 17 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum