Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,

As you can see in attached screenshot, i have some numbers on the top of my website.

On the screenshot, there is only one number, but sometimes, there are several of this kind.

If i clean the t3 cache, they disappear.

It’s seems to be a kind of id or something like this, but i really don’t know what it can be.

Running joomla 2.5.7 / JAT3 plugin 2.5.6 / JAT3 blank template 2.5.2

Thank you for your help

Regards,
    Veetouine

1. na1
    Stork11 Friend

Hello veetouine,

Please download latest version of T3 framework here http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=2089 and upgrade your current.

Regards.

veetouine Friend

Hello Stork,

I already have the latest version 2.5.6 (and also had this issue with the previous version)

Thank you.

Regards

Stork11 Friend

<em>@veetouine 345357 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello Stork,

I already have the latest version 2.5.6 (and also had this issue with the previous version)

Thank you.

Regards</blockquote>
    Please try to install latest T3 by Joomla Extension Installation tool. Don’t use JAEC component.

Remember to take back up your site first.

Regards.

veetouine Friend

Stork, thank you for you answers

You’re right, i was using JAEC component. After using the joomla tool, it seems to work (i didn’t have any numbers today) 🙂

Does it mean that JAEC is not usefull anymore?

Thank you !

Regards,
    VeeTouine

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  veetouine 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum