Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I have some issues with modules (not all) not editable on the front end. Here is the popup error message I get:

Thanks !

1. Capture-dcran-2015-05-25-17.30.46
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @cyclist87,

I have just checked this matter and raised an issue here so our development team can have a look and fix this bug.

randlieb Friend

I clicked on your link and see the matter is resolved. How do I find the fix for this? I have the exact same problem. Thanks.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @randlieb,

I the issue has been solved, it will be included in next version shortly. You can check via JA Extensions Manager component to see if new version has been released and update it.

pguaraz Friend

I clicked on your link and see the matter is resolved. How do I find the fix for this? I have the exact same problem. Thanks.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @pguaraz,

Please check if there’s new version is JA Extension Manager and update it if necessary, more detail can be found here.

pguaraz Friend

Hi, update it not necessary… Don’t work edit module in front end.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @pguaraz,

The issue has been marked as closed and you will see fixed version is 2.1.2 which mean you have to update your template to 2.1.2 in order to get the fix.

In addition, you should update your T3 Framework version as well and note that in order to edit the article, you must logged in to your site front-end first.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @pguaraz,

The issue has been marked as closed and you will see fixed version is 2.1.2 which mean you have to update your template to 2.1.2 in order to get the fix.

In addition, you should update your T3 Framework version as well and note that in order to edit the article, you must logged in to your site front-end first.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum