Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • litesvcs Friend
    #1091114

    Hello,

    After my hosting provider change my website from "Not secure" to "Secure" i noticed that 2 modules in 2 different menus pages are not shown. One module is iFrame and the other is a search Box from a Partner.

    How can i solved the problem. ?
    Thank you

    litesvcs Friend
    #1091117
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator
    #1091198

    Hi,

    I just tried to check the module ID: 385

    Firstly, in multilingual site you should assign module to associated language: http://prntscr.com/icpmkl

    Then when I check frontend, I see that module is already rendered but as you can see in backend settings, it doesn’t have any content so nothing shows there: http://prntscr.com/icpmst

    Kindly check again.

    litesvcs Friend
    #1091713

    Hello,

    Yes you are right. But even if i entered a content on that Module the problem excists. Problem has to do with Secure Connection that external scripts are blocked althought were rendered. Now the website is Not Secure and the Modules are shown and loaded well.

    Redarding the Multilingual i am using Falang so it is onother procedure how i am doing that

    I will contact again Host provider for the https://

    Thank you

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  litesvcs 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum