Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I am using iJoomla advertising extension, and thought there was a problem with their extension. When they checked it out they said the problem is with the template.

The problem is that the some of the modules won’t show up on some pages. For example on this page has simple custom_html module in position content_mass_bot. (for testing purposes) If I were to have the same module on another page it will show up. The site is live – so I can’t leave the test module visible. But I have attached screen prints of the test.

If you go to the search page and visit the various links from the show list menu. You will notice that some of the articles from that list have modules on the right and others don’t. They are all setup to have the same the same modules. But Frank Heaps (and others near the top) don’t have the modules but the ones near the bottom do eg. 9 Rules

All of these items in the Show List menu are set up as articles, and configured the same way.

1. joomlArt-ModuleNotVisible
    2. joomlArt-module-visible
    TomC Moderator

Did you check to make sure the iJoomla Ad Agency modules were properly published for all of the pages you want them to be as well?

Can you, perhaps, attach a screenshot of one of your iJoomla Ad Agency modules with the page assignments?

Janice W Davis Friend

It’s not the adAgency. I created a simple custom_html module that just has the words text in it. Those are the screen shots that I attached in the orginal post. The module shows up on some articles but not others.

TomC Moderator

<em>@jwdavis 287114 wrote:</em><blockquote>It’s not the adAgency. I created a simple custom_html module that just has the words text in it. Those are the screen shots that I attached in the orginal post. The module shows up on some articles but not others.</blockquote>
    Can you provide a screenshot of the custom module parameters – i.e. showing the page assignments and such?

Janice W Davis Friend

Here’s a screen shot of the custom_html module.

1. customModule
    TomC Moderator

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner . . . . Have you been able to resolve this issue yet?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum