Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I just installed JA Company on my localhost with latest PHP version (7.1.4).

1. Right after I browse front-end and back-end JA Company, JA google map give me error notice that it seems incompatible with latest PHP version.

2. When I navigate to theme magic, I got error

Notice: Undefined index: type in C:xampphtdocssubsitepluginssystemt3includescoreminify.php on line 272.

I already use latest T3 framework (2.6.5)

Please update those extensions

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I tried to install JA Company in my local with PHP 7 but could not see issue.

You can share the credentials of your site: URL, Admin + FTP account and let me know the page where I can see the error so I will take a look.

Regards

rangga san Friend

When I revert back to PHP 7.1.1, JA map works without give me error but when I’d like to configure the setting in the backend, it shows like picture below

JAMap Error

Which PHP version are using to test this extension? 7.0, 7.1.1, or 7.1.4?
    You might want to update your PHP version to 7.1 or later

What about theme magic? I tried both on PHP 7.1.1 and 7.1.4, it still shows error notice

I’m still developing the site in localhost, so I can’t provide you admin access yet

Saguaros Moderator

That notice message may due to the different PHP version used. Actually, it will not affect the functions on the website so you can get rid of this message by going to admin panel of your site > Global Configuration > Servers > Error reporting to None.

rangga san Friend

I have edited my post above

How about JA google map?
    I still have problem, I can’t configure it in the back-end. See screenshot in the my post above

Saguaros Moderator
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum