Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi there!

Some of the items of JAcomment are not translated. These are the items:

Sort by
    Click to collapse

Any suggestions? I can’t find these in the original language files of JAcomment. “sort by”is mentioned in the original language file, but it doesn’t use the translation in the frontend.

Thanks!

Bjorn

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

I have fixed this for you. Kindly download our latest JA Comment Component version to get it functioning.

tachofrank Friend

There are still items that are not translateable.
    The word NONE after Subribe is not in the language file. The word “Approved” is missing too. The button to attache files has a tooltip “ATTACHE_FILE” only.
    Another Problem is the “10 hours ago” text. 1. I can’t translate, 2. i need different order ( “vor %d Stunden” ).

I now have edited the helper and add/edit php files. But that’s not so nice. 🙁
    When will this be updated?

(I’m useing joomla v1.6, JaComment v1.0.0 [backend says 1newer version available, but i can’t download])

hriedel Friend

I am having the exact same issue.

“NONE” is not in the language.ini file.
    “hours ago” cannot be translated

I have version 1.0.2 on a system running joomla 1.6.3.

dimalar Friend

I am having the exact same issue too.
    Problem not solved!! When it will be fixed?

version 1.0.3
    joomla 1.7.0

Stork11 Friend

<em>@dimalar 258344 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am having the exact same issue too.
    Problem not solved!! When it will be fixed?

version 1.0.3
    joomla 1.7.0</blockquote>

Hello dimalar,

JA Comment version 1.0.3 is for Joomla! 1.6.x. The problem will be fixed in next version for Joomla! 1.7.0.

Thank you for your report.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum