Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Hello
    please check my last post reply for full width position .
    <blockquote> published the module on position features-intro-2 , i published it for u . the position is full width </blockquote>
    Use that position its full width u can see the same position used in demo site .
    For sticky menu issue i tried scroll up down , but no able to replicate issue > http://prntscr.com/7sudzm
    its working fine .
    is there anything i can assist you in this thread?

crossix Friend

the sticky menu not working sometimes is because of the slider..;. i tried a image (feature1) custom html and works fine… now with the full width, im lost (sorry im newbie), what module suffix should i use? or the custom.css rule
    thanks a lot for help.

crossix Friend

the sticky menu not working sometimes is because of the slider..;. i tried a image (feature1) custom html and works fine… now with the full width, im lost (sorry im newbie), what module suffix should i use? or the custom.css rule
    thanks a lot for help.

crossix Friend

thanks a lot for help.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello the position is used for the full width as u can see .
    to make the container full width for the module ID 100 .
    add this code in custom.css

#Mod100 .container {
    width: 100%;
    }

To more help on the customization i suggest you to upgrade the account to Developer membership .

crossix Friend

thank you very much… i add the rule at custom.css, however up and down margin still remain… i want to accomplish the second image, without margins.
    Thank you very much for the help you providing… you just got me as customer from now on.

crossix Friend

Never mind i fix it and ill post it here so maybe will help others.

i just add a custom.css rule as follow at masthead
    .page-masthead .row-feature {
    padding: 0;
    }
    .row-feature._home {
    background-color: #ffffff
    background-position: center top;
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    background-size: cover;
    height: 100%;
    width: 100%;
    }

Once again thank you

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  crossix 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum