Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I need to add input labels to "mod-search-searchword", "user_email_formAcymailing52261" and "user_email_formAcymailing52261" so that these forms are defined correctly for search engines.

Labels are useful for accessibility tools and for robots in order to understand the form field function.
    I attached a screenshot of the warning message.

Thanks in advance.
    Regards.

1. Site-Analyzer
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    May I know where you are facing this issue on site? So i can check the issue is from extension or something else.

Regards

AHMED Friend

I face this issue on homepage, on "Search Engine" Module, on position" nav-search"
    and on "AcyMailing" Module" on position "footer-1"

I am using "www.site-analyzer.com" to check any issue on my website, so that I can discover them and fix them to completely match the requirements of SEO.

Thanks.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Can u check the Homepage with default Joomla template and check this again?
    In the frontend its loading the language values.

AHMED Friend

Hello,
    The issue is on the default template.
    http://ja-healthcare.demo.joomlart.com/
    i have made an analysis to the demo website and the issue is existing.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Can u check the Homepage with default Joomla template and check this again?

AHMED Friend

Hello,
    I have checked again and i attached the result. There is nothing change yet.

1. Site-Analyzer1
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    the screenshot still showing the result with JA template please assign the default Joomla template like beez3, publish the acymail module to beez3 template position and test the page with your online tool.
    Let me know the result.

Regards

AHMED Friend

Hello,
    I have done what you asked and assigned two modules for the beez template and tested again and it gives the same result. The issue is in the mentioned modules that they do not have input label.

I attache both the template and report result.
    regards

1. beez
    2. Site-Analyzer-1
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Yes that’s why I asked for testing it with default Joomla, The error is not from the template,
    Please contact the Acymailing support team to show this error with the screenshot of default Joomla templates So they can look into this matter.
    For Joomla search module you can post the question on Joomla forum.

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum