Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi !

First … great looking template. I really love it to bits. I set everything up the way the user-guide told me to but the spotlight module isn’t working for me.

It does show my picture but the slider with the text doesn’t show even though I defined a text. Also the image is simply square and isn’t showing the rounded corners.

What am I doing wrong ?

flavius Friend

I still need help BUT ……. !

I figured out why the spotlight module isn’t working. It’s incompatible with the Clexus PMS mambot 🙁 As soon as I disable the mambot the module is working – but Clexus stops working 🙁

Any idea how to fix this ?

Khanh Le Moderator

Do you have your live site url? I’ll take a look on your site.

flavius Friend

I solved it ! I just upgraded to the latest Clexus version and now it works !
    Thanks for coming to the rescue on Christmas no less !

Happy Holidays to you !

Michael Casha Friend

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to you too!

dashbrookins Friend

Actually I have the exact same problem but I’m running RC4. I don’t have the bot (using the latest Joomla and didn’t install default content). Here’s the url: http://www.andaluslive.com/joomla/ The module isn’t showing my text, no hover, no rounded corners…just the pics. Interestingly the far right pic looks like it’s “cut off” where text should be but the image is actually not that way. If you are in firefox and right click on that image and click “view background image” you’ll see that the pic isn’t cut off. So I don’t know.

Any help is much appreciated.

tornado Friend

Go to the JA Drimia demo page and right click on that image and click “view background image” you’ll see that the picture itself has rounded corners. The module doesn’t do the rounded corners you’ll have to do them yourself in photoshop or some other application, same thing about the shadow… :/

dashbrookins Friend

Oh okay…cool…that takes care of the image…what about the fact no text is showing up? Any info?

dashbrookins Friend

Works Now!!!

I needed to completely uninstall slwi and make sure that I deleted the folder in the modules directory on my joomla site(going through ftp-I use filezilla). I then needed to install slwi for RC4. I thought that that’s what I had done but apparently not. When you use slwi without the RC4 on an RC4 site it won’t work. You’ll get the exact problem that I got. So the issue is now resolved for me. Hope this helps others.

Take care,
    Dash

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  dashbrookins 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum