Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Hello!

Everytime I make a change in JA Slideshow Module I can’t save it, and I get this message: NO_PERMISSION.

Can you tell me how to fix this?
    Thanks,

robbluther Friend

I am having the same issue. I am running a brand new Xampp installation & Joomla 1.6.

Thanks!

dric83 Friend

hi,
    I’ve the same issue with J!1.6 JA Portfolio

turiddu Friend

This is the message. Anybody? 🙁

1. message
    krautela Friend

this is happening for this module on other templates as well ( For Joomla 1.6)

dric83 Friend

Is there any JA developer to give us an advice or a where should we search to solve this ? 😀

caz_blue Friend

Sorry just realized isn’t the answer at all, quick fix to get it working is below.

dric83 Friend

i’m with an online server and I can’t change the PRIVILEGES

edit : for information, I have others joomla sites on this server, so I don’t think it is the problem

caz_blue Friend

dric83

sorry, my explanation isn’t the solution I’ve realized (once I thought about it abit deeper…)

caz_blue Friend

ok, got it sorted, looks like its an ACL issue, I’ve got a quick workaround for you.

open (from root directory) modules/mod_jaslideshow/admin/helper.php

line 60 change

[PHP]$finded = false;[/PHP]

to

[PHP]$finded = true;[/PHP]

should be able to commit changes now, im sure the joomlart guys will look into it and patch once they get time.

turiddu Friend

Thanks. It works now.

dric83 Friend

Thank you caz_blue, I will try it tomorrow

itspathik Friend

I tried but now save, save and close buttons are not working. Can’t save it.

itspathik Friend

I then upgraded to mod_jaslideshow.v1.0.2 and now it is working fine.

andrewchk Friend

Sounds good, I can see version 1.05 is out but couldn’t manage to download/upgrade the module.

While in the Admin adrea, clicking on Update link in the Extension Manager shows that No new version ?!!!!

Any help? Thanks in advance.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  eswyt 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum