Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Hi, can you please let me know how to set different layout? like demo does

Option : Wrapper (Full width) Main + Left Main + Right All extra modules Without extra modules

Thanks!!

Khanh Le Moderator

This is the way you orgnize your modules. Select which pages/items you want to display your modules on.

1. module_pages
    yapchoo Friend

Thanks but my module page don’t have such option allow to choose, does is come with template?

<em>@Khanh Le 8463 wrote:</em><blockquote>This is the way you orgnize your modules. Select which pages/items you want to display your modules on.
    215</blockquote>

yapchoo Friend

Help!! I cannot see the Menu item link like the screenshot.

Hung Dinh Friend

Which version of Joomla are you using? Can you PM me the admin login so that I can have a look for you Yapchoo?

yapchoo Friend

Hung, I have PM you the information, Thanks a lot

<em>@Hung Dinh 8555 wrote:</em><blockquote>Which version of Joomla are you using? Can you PM me the admin login so that I can have a look for you Yapchoo?</blockquote>

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi yapchoo,
    I just login and see that your modules have the parameters to display on specified pages. Please refer to the attached image.
    This mean that you can turn off all right module or user modules on some page

1. modules_paras
    brynk Friend

I thought I was understanding this thread but I am even more confused! I am trying to change the layout of the template by placing the “left” position truly left of the body of the template. (Your menu item “Main+Left”) The template demo has a menu item on the top that allows you to change these positions.

Do you have to edit the template html to place the “left” position where you want it? or what? Do you just place your vertical menu in ‘user1″ position and body moves to the right ?

Sorry for my confusion by I would really appreciate an explanation. I like this template and would really like to use it at my site.

Bob Rynkiewicz

yapchoo Friend

Thanks Hung but what I try to do is like Bob say, try to change my the layout display on some of the menu select page like demo template does

<em>@Hung Dinh 8668 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi yapchoo,
    I just login and see that your modules have the parameters to display on specified pages. Please refer to the attached image.
    This mean that you can turn off all right module or user modules on some page</blockquote>

yapchoo Friend

Any update on this??

theruss Friend

Same goes here. Would like to know how to place to left?

yapchoo Friend

no one know how to answer??

brynk Friend

<em>@yapchoo 8387 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, can you please let me know how to set different layout? like demo does

Option : Wrapper (Full width) Main + Left Main + Right All extra modules Without extra modules

Thanks!!</blockquote>
    Dido! — I would appreciate some followup on this quesion since my membership is based on the fact that I want to use this Template and I joined your site only for support for this template. If the “jpg” illustration is there to answer the question, I am affraid it does not.

Thanks
    Bob Rynkiewicz

ha le-viet Developer

Hi guys,

Your site will be full width if you don’t have any module published on left and right position of your page.

It will be main left if there was at least one module is published on left and no modules are published on right position. And with main right, vice versa.

Regards,
    Ha Le-Viet.

yapchoo Friend

<em>@Ha Le-Viet 9044 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi guys,

Your site will be full width if you don’t have any module published on left and right position of your page.

It will be main left if there was at least one module is published on left and no modules are published on right position. And with main right, vice versa.

Regards,
    Ha Le-Viet.</blockquote>

Thanks I try to un-publish all the menu that I can see, now all the module gone but on the right side of the page is like one white empty bar, how to set it to full width wapper like demo?

1. Capture_4
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

This topic contains 25 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  yapchoo 17 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum