Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello all,

Joomla 1.5.10

Trying to use the slideshow module on the front page and it renders properly in FF but it is out of whack in IE7. When I refresh the page in IE, the first image in the series is positioned just as it should be, then as soon as the next image in the series is displayed, the screen shifts to the right and the image temporarily repositions to the left (overlaying the menu) then it goes back to the slideshow container, but the page is still shifted to the right.

I can’t give you a link as it is an internal site, but here are some snapshots (see the attachments.)

Also, although not related, have a look at the menu on the right side. In IE it displays that end cap incorrectly. Again, in FF there are no issues.

Thanks for any help on this.

1. ja-nerine_initial
    2. ja-nerine_img-switch
    3. ja-nerine_menu
    tnguyen Friend

Hi all,

I have figured out what the problem was, so I want to post for anyone else that may be having a similar problem.

Stumbled onto this by accident. Keep in mind that I’m running joomla 1.5.10 on a Windows 2003 server with apache 2.2/PHP 5.

Seems the file ja_vars.php (in the root of the ja_nerine template dir) was not getting loaded when index.php was asking for it:

[PHP]include_once (dirname(__FILE__).DS./’ja_vars.php’);[/PHP]

Changed this to:

[PHP]include_once (dirname(__FILE__).DS.’ja_vars.php’);[/PHP]

by getting rid of the “/”.

With the slash the path was formed as following (which obviously will not find the file):

C:path_to_joomla/ja_vars.php

Hope this helps anyone else that may be having a similar problem.

Cheers!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  tnguyen 15 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum