Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I saw someone had this same problem earlier but there was no answer posted. I thought perhaps i had another mod in the header but that does not appear to be the case. Any idea what I’ve done wrong?

website

Thanks
    Fred

fredlef Friend

Too many menu items forced the menu down into the header area. Reducing menu items resolved the problem.

vicentebelmonte Friend

Thanks I have the same problem 😀

fredlef Friend

Always irritates me when someone posts they solved somthing but don’t bother to share the fix. Glad I was able to help.

fred

monick Friend

Nice, but what if you really need for exampel 8 menu-items? How do you solve it then?
    (It works fine with 7 menu-items with the words I use, and I really need just these words + one more)

fredlef Friend

<em>@monick 131537 wrote:</em><blockquote>Nice, but what if you really need for exampel 8 menu-items? How do you solve it then?
    (It works fine with 7 menu-items with the words I use, and I really need just these words + one more)</blockquote>

I agree that’s a problem. I would assume there is a configuration with the menu module you could make to change the font of the menu items but you would need to have assistance from someone that knows more than I do.

Good luck
    Fred

vicentebelmonte Friend

Hello I´ve change two files:

Templates.css

.ja-mainnav .navbar .nav > li > a {
    border-top: 0;
    font-family: ‘open_sans_lightregular’;
    font-size: 16px;/* antes 18px*/
    padding: 5px 10px;/* 10px 15px */
    text-shadow: none;

Well I hope someone help him (excuse my poor english)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  vicentebelmonte 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum