Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

(Did not find a better thread to post in. Please, feel free to move it into the right section.)

Problem:
    Your Blog post about JA ELASTICA promotes a FREE download for everybody. But the download is not possible. It is restricted to current club members. Did I miss something?

TomC Moderator

Apparently, another Member has found a solution . . . .
    <blockquote>
    I just downloaded JA Elastica. Initially it seemed to give an error. This is what I did: At the joomlart homepage there is the screenshot of Elastica. The mouseover on the screenshot shows you DEMO and MORE INFO buttons. Click on MORE INFO. On the page that comes up, look to the left below and there is a Download button. Clicking on that button gives a message about redirecting to another page. You are brought to the forums download page. Scroll and you would see
    Sub Categories and Elastica listed. Click on JA Elastica – Responsive Template for Joomla and you would see the files.

</blockquote>

comraseliteunit Friend

seriously it is not working since it was published.. try log out of everything n then download, sure u cant..

pepperstreet Friend

I really wonder why there is a big blog post about Elastica and the big download button… when its not accessible.
    Actually, it is also easy to find the forum download category, if you are a JA T3 fan 😉 Just head over to the following link…:

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=20433

Solved? The problem still persists – not accessible.

sebastien83 Friend

Hello,
    Ja Elastica is free or not?
    When I try to download it I am redirected to the registration page for subscribers…

Thanks

comraseliteunit Friend

well, i think most of us are connected to this site.. so logout, clear the cookies and then try download it, sure it can.. because today i simply try visit this download page using my university computer and easily i can download it.. maybe it has something wrong in the membership account system..

TomC Moderator

Here is the download link —> http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=20433

Still experiencing issues?

arthurjohnston Friend

Yes, still have issues. After attempting to download Elastica apparently I do not have sufficient rights. :((

See attached.

1. elastica-rejection
    Khanh Le Moderator

We are sorry for the inconvenience. The problem has been solved now.

arthurjohnston Friend

<em>@khanh le 295701 wrote:</em><blockquote>We are sorry for the inconvenience. The problem has been solved now.</blockquote>

:laugh: Thank you!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  arthurjohnston 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum