Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi I need to adapt the full demo of the JA Biz template in my joomla 3.2.

I installed the JA Biz Quickstar 3.2 template but not the same as Demo.
    Could you tell how to install the full demo?

Please help!

Regards,

TomC Moderator

Did you remember to install the sample data as part of the quickstart installation process?

alexsmirnov Friend

<em>@5268311 427282 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    …I installed the JA Biz Quickstar 3.2 template but not the same as Demo.
    Could you tell how to install the full demo?
    </blockquote>

What do you mean by the “full demo”? Our JA Biz Quick Start pack compared with our JA Biz demo site doesn’t come out of the box with EasyBlog and multi-lingual functionality.

Apart from that with the Quick Start your get pretty much what you see on our demo site. What does concern you?

Regards,

Alex

TomC Moderator

<em>@alexsmirnov 427291 wrote:</em><blockquote>What do you mean by the “full demo”? Our JA Biz Quick Start pack compared with our JA Biz demo site doesn’t come out of the box with EasyBlog and multi-lingual functionality.

Apart from that with the Quick Start your get pretty much what you see on our demo site. What does concern you?

Regards,

Alex</blockquote>

I suspect that he may not have installed the sample data as part of the quickstart installation process …
    which is why I asked the question and am awaiting Member’s response.

I do not believe he mentioned anything (thus far) about EasyBlog or multilingual issues.

5268311 Friend

Hi TomC. Thank you very much for your support. The problem was already solved. I Installed Simple Date.

Alexsmirnov: Thanks . The problem is something else…

Regards,

TomC Moderator

Glad you were able to sort things out . . . All the best with your continuing site development.

🙂

alexsmirnov Friend

No worries. Glad to hear you managed to eventually work it out, be it due to TomC or me or both of us.

Happy joomlarting anyway. 🙂

Regards

Alex

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  alexsmirnov 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum