Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi

I developed this site a few years ago

http://www.livingstonefc.com/ and can’t remember how I got the header images working.

I know the old J1.0 template used an array, but the lastest template uses the following to pull in the images around line 130 of index.php:

<div id="ja-sh" class="clearfix" style="background:url('<?php echo $tmpTools->templateurl()."/images/".$tmpTools->getParam(JA_TOOL_COLOR)."/".$ja_headerimg; ?>') no-repeat top right; ">

And the image changes depending on what top-level menu item in main-menu you click, if i’m not mistaken.

I want to change the images and use 5, rather than 3 but can remember where to put the images or tweak the index.php file.

Any suggestions welcomed!!!

dozza Friend

I’ve worked it out again. The image array code that used to be in index.php for Joomla 1 template is now in the file ja_vars.php in template folder.

You simply need to add/remove images to the array around line 47 highlighted below:

//End for main navigation
    #Header images: you can add more subheader images. Please refer to User Guide for full information
    $ja_header_images = array('sh01.jpg','sh02.jpg','sh03.jpg','sh04.jpg','sh05.jpg'); // Each sub header image will be assigned to each menu

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  dozza 14 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum