Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am having some issues with trying to get my quantity buttons to appear. See thumbnail attached has anyone come across this issue before ?

Thanks
    Tommy

1. Capture
    Manos Moderator

Hi Tommy,

can you show us your website ? I guess you have a css problem .

Regards

Manos

tommy_armitage Friend

Hi Manos thanks for your prompt replay,

The link to the website is
    http://natureschoice.tmawww.com/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=16&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=29

Thanks
    Tommy

Blaine Friend

Hi Tommy!
    What version of VirtueMart is being used please?
    Thanks!

Blaine Friend

Tommy,
    You also have 500 errors on the VirtueMart script so please do check that all your folder and file permissions are correct.
    thanks!

tommy_armitage Friend

Hi I am using v 1.1.9 of virtuemart

tommy_armitage Friend

Hi Blaine,
    Thaks for your response I am fairly new to virtuemart so not quite sure what u mean by the 500 errors ? Can you tell me what permissions I need too check.

Thanks
    Tommy

Blaine Friend

<em>@tommy_armitage 270260 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi I am using v 1.1.9 of virtuemart</blockquote>
    Your VM version is up to date. That is good.
    Please make sure all folders are set to 755 and all files are set at 644.
    It is also imperative you are using PHP 5. So be sure to check this also.
    To set file permissions (CHMOD), use an FTP client (FileZilla is free) and go to the site.
    To change the permission value, you can either enter the three digit number required in the box called “Numeric Value”, or select the appropriate check boxes. In my screenshot you will see that the Numeric Value is 755 which means that only your server space has access to the folder. For most directories the Numeric Value should always be 755 however on some files, such as a configuration file, the Numeric Value should be 644 which means that it cannot be changed or written to.
    Once you have entered the desired Numeric Value click on “OK”.
    That’s it!
    I have added a screenshot for the 755 setting in FileZilla for you to see.

1. filezilla2
    tommy_armitage Friend

Hi Blaine,
    I fixed it literally 5 mins ago and as you have mentioned it was due to the file permissions on the components comvirtuemart folder not being set to 755.

Many thanks for your help it was much appreciated.
    🙂

Blaine Friend

Tommy,
    So glad to hear it is solved!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Blaine 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum