Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I’ve tried to do with with Senecio and now Pariiti, but I can never post content using the guidelines for bubbles and have them display properly, if at all. The code seems very div-heavy. For instance, the User’s Guide specifies:

<blockquote>”Rounded Speech Bubble. Use <div class=”bubble1″> <div> <div> <div> <div> Your Bubble goes here! </div> </div> </div> </div>Bubble </div> “</blockquote>

However if I use that syntax, I get garbled graphics and never both parts (top and bottom) of the image. Am I misunderstanding how to use this feature?

Btw, I have done it both by hand-coding in the html screen within content and by highlighting text and selecting a bubble class. Same result each time.

Thanks!!

Mindy
    http://pearsoup.com/site/index.php

mikeho1980 Friend

I can confirm this problem.

ErikThorsen Friend

On top of my head I seem to remember that I had to add another div tag or something in the end there. But nor sure. I just took at look at the source code on the template and copied that one. The source on the template seems to be:

<div class="bubble1"><div><div><div><div><div>
    Your text goes here!
    </div></div></div></div></div>

Try that and see if it helps?

mindimer Friend

You’re a good man, Charlie Brown.

It worked!! You have no idea how long I’ve been hung up on this! Thank you!

😀

Mindy
    http://pearsoup.com/site/index.php

genevieve Friend

Marvellous, I thank you from the bottom of the heart in your team as well as have your members as assistant. My problem of bubble is regulated and the site works well! Geneviève of Quebec. I shall come back for one others customer, Thank you milles time

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  genevieve 16 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum