Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello

I am getting a website built and the company doing it provided so many pages

I am now adding pages and uploading through a content management system but when I upload my NEW HEADER IMAGE template and assign the template to an existing page a blank page appears.

I have done everything they told me to do but I must be missing something.

I am just trying to have a different header for individual pages I’ve created the 3 images sh01-bg1 sh01-bg2-narrow sh01-bg2-wide and placed these in the header folder

I have renamed the template in the index php file line 18 $ja_template_name = ‘ja_rochea_links’; ( i just added links)

I have changed the name to Peacock-Links in templateDetails XML file line 3

I then upload and assign to links page but when I click on menu button all I get is a blank page

my website isn’t live untill next week http://lisbon.directrouter.com/~peacockq/index.php

instantinlaw Friend

Hi
    Check your PM.

mfcphil Friend

Problem Solved

Went through JoomlaXplora copied template- renamed to what I needed- then uploaded images to template header boxes and everything now seems fine.

instantinlaw Friend

Marking Solved

mfcphil Friend

sorry I’m new didn’t know there was a solved button

instantinlaw Friend

Hi
    There is no solved button, but you can edit the title of your first post, and add the word Solved in brackets. Don’t worry though, it’s part of my job here. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  instantinlaw 16 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum