Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Most of you probably already saw that problem that the classes from the typology file doesn’t show up in TinyMCE styles dropdown.

There are two possible solutions in respect to that issue:
    1. Go to extension-> plugins and open TinyMCE, in its parameters, there is an option to load a specific CSS file. Place there:
    http://www.yourdomain./templates/TEMPLATENAME/css/typo.css

2. Easier solution is to make a copy of the typo.css and rename this copy to editor.css and upload it in your template css folder.

Hope it helps.

It could be a recommendation even to JA, to have a file named editor.css, which imports all other css files from the template 🙂

producer111 Friend

That was one of the most brilliant posts on this site.
    Thank you, VisiGod !!!

VisiGod Friend

Nice to hear it is useful

Sherlock Friend

Note : If do solutions #2 then copy typo.css file and change name to editor.css you must open this file and replace “../images” text by “../../ja_teline_ii/images” , If don’t change image path for text style wil be wrong !

producer111 Friend

The last post is wrong. The file just can be copied and it works.
    Gledal sum mu i drugi postove na tozi i mislia, che mnogo treva pushi momcheto…

VisiGod Friend

Indeed it is absolutely incrorrect.

mayhesla Friend

great information for many of us out there 🙂

thx is sendt

mayke Friend

Brilllliant!!! VisiGod…Thank you.

🙂

VisiGod Friend

Thank you guys 😮

rimas Friend

For me it doesn’t work. I use FCK editor. To original file: editor.css i copy all content of typo.css and it’s nothing happen…

Please help me. Can’t link or don’t know hoe to add link to typo.css to FCK editor (always have the same error)

Any ideas ?

missyw Friend

So useful!! Thank you.

kellythorn Friend

From the first response, answer 2 – how do you “upload it in your template CSS folder”? Where do I do this, what does it mean? I have tried answer number 1, have seemingly entered the required information, but nothing actually happened – and I still have the same check lists i.e. ordered and unordered as before.

Phill Moderator

Personally I think Joomla Art should create an editor.css file with a list of all the relevant styles in it.

something like below would make the editor aware of all the relevant styles.

.external {}
    .reflect {}
    .spotlight {}
    .lightbox {}
    .shadowbox {}
    .checkbox {}
    .checkbox-big {}
    .check {}
    .check-big {}
    .star {}
    .star-big {}
    .plus {}
    .plus-big {}
    .arrow {}
    .arrow-big {}
    .disc {}
    .disc-big {}
    .box {}
    .file {}
    .directory {}
    .note {}
    .alert {}
    .download {}
    .info {}
    .tip {}
    .quotation {}
    .quotation-big {}
    .correct-png {}

greg04 Friend

i accidentally pasted an invalid URL into the parameters of TINYMCE and now I can’t edit any articles…i get a blank page when i try to.

if i go back into the parameters of TinyMCE it says, “There are no Parameters for this Plugin”.

how can i fix this?

theprofessor Friend

Wonderful! Thank-you!! 😎

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  sbaldwin 15 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum