Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

What do you suggest it will work better with Hotel template Solidres or Jomres? I see you have both plugins in the Demo but you only promote solidres in template’s features. Also the search in front page is a module from solidres so if i have jomres this will not exist, correct?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    Template support Solidres Component . You can use it .
    As its a Paid component below is the list of the Paid extension that is used in JA Hotel

plg_user_solidres
    plg_solidres_hub
    plg_solidres_statistics
    plg_solidres_paymentpaypal
    plg_solidres_invoice
    plg_solidres_complextariff
    mod_sr_filter
    mod_sr_advancedsearch
    mod_sr_locationmap

For more information about it Here is Full documentation
    jomres is different component if u have jomsres u can use there extension , while for individual use of there modules I suggest you to ask it on Jomres Forum so they can give u exact information about there extension .

devinda Friend

hi do we have to purchase the solidres license to use all the features or what is the license type which include in the JA hotel. can we get a special discount for solidres higher packages

devinda Friend

hi do we have to purchase the solidres license to use all the features or what is the license type which include in the JA hotel. can we get a special discount for solidres higher packages

devinda Friend

as you say that plugin are avaiable in the template but when i check non is there .. why is that

devinda Friend

as you say that plugin are avaiable in the template but when i check non is there .. why is that

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@devinda 491818 wrote:</em><blockquote>as you say that plugin are avaiable in the template but when i check non is there .. why is that</blockquote>
    Hi
    I did not said its comes with template . kindly read my post again .

More info check documentation here

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@devinda 491818 wrote:</em><blockquote>as you say that plugin are avaiable in the template but when i check non is there .. why is that</blockquote>
    Hi
    I did not said its comes with template . kindly read my post again .

More info check documentation here

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum