Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi,

JA Zite template does not make a custom or ignore the standard code. I see system – ampz plugin is enabled on your site with the setting with Zoo component and show the sharing icon in top title but I’m not experiencing with system – ampz plugin and it’s paid extensions

• Please give me that package, I will help you to check this bug
    • Double check it owner extension and let them which code needed to show this plugin?

Regards

ArtisanWeb Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I downloaded this plugin and installed it at my end but I can’t able to enable it. I switched the template by Joomla default and result in the same, see the screenshot

1. Screen-Shot-2016-04-11-at-15.15.07
    ArtisanWeb Friend

Hello,

I have setup a page on the website using Protostar and you can see that the Share Icons Display (from AMPZ) correctly. Here’s a link to the page: http://localbanquet.com/testing-ampz-plugin-social-sharing

and the screenshot:
    Screenshot of social share icons on the page

You’ll also see that they are not showing up on the pages with the JA-Zite template: http://localbanquet.com/stories/issues/2016/spring-2016-issue-36/item/editors-note-spring-2016

The Joomlart template is stripping the code.

Please advise.

Dawn

Ninja Lead Moderator

I also raised this bug to development team here and please give them little time to check this bug

ArtisanWeb Friend

Hello,

I thought I’d check in to see if you’ve made any progress on this?

Thanks,

Dawn

Ninja Lead Moderator

I’ve reminded this bug to development team again and you can track its progress here

ArtisanWeb Friend

Hello,

It’s been six months and no response. Please escalate this issue. I expect better support for the membership level that I pay for.

Thanks,

Dawn

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi Dawn,

I have escalated the issue and asked the dev team to have a look and find solution to fix the same. Hope to get this one resolved at an earliest.

Yes, I feel ashamed that we could not get this resolved earlier. Six months a long long time to wait for bug fix.

Regards

Arvind

Mr.Cat Moderator

Hi Dawn, I know it was too late, but here is the solution for your problem. Open file

/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/template.php

Go to function render() or line 736, and add this line to the top of code scope

JFactory::getApplication()->triggerEvent('onBeforeRender');

Like the attachement below.
    Regards!

1. 2017-03-02_142344

Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Mr.Cat 7 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum