Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I think something that has eluded JA, thus far, is a social networking themed template – perhaps with a Community Builder integration. This would certainly be something new and exciting for/from then JA Development Team.

Any thoughts?

shackbase Friend

I agree – that would be an excellent addition.

–Tone

ounoman Friend

yes of course, i am agree too.

masudi Friend

Waiting for this kind of templates 😉
    Thank’s.

Menalto Friend

They should wait until the new CB is out and stable…..

TomC Moderator

<em>@Menalto 55148 wrote:</em><blockquote>They should wait until the new CB is out and stable…..</blockquote>
    Agreed . . . Just wish the CB folks would get on the stick about it.
    I mean, J 1.5.x has been out for a while not . . . and things continue to move foward.

cpham Friend

<em>@Menalto 55148 wrote:</em><blockquote>They should wait until the new CB is out and stable…..</blockquote>

Why do we need to wait for new CB? Not everyone here want to use CB with their template. Why can’t Joomlart create a general social networking template for everyone?

Either way, I think It’s just a good business idea to create one for users whom are looking to use CB and one for general purposes.

TomC Moderator

<em>@cpham 56200 wrote:</em><blockquote>Why do we need to wait for new CB? Not everyone here want to use CB with their template. Why can’t Joomlart create a general social networking template for everyone?
    </blockquote>
    Are there other social networking scripts available for this purpose.

Bear in mind, also . . . CB is free and has an extensive support network.
    Many other social networking scripts are neither.

Menalto Friend

There is a couple of others that is available for Joomla, but from my experience CB is the most popular one and with a huge user group and free. Just as you said Tom.

tempusserbia Friend

There is new one extension, and look promising, it’s called: JCommunity.

http://www.joobisoft.com/
    jCommunity Features List

As I understand core version of it’s free to use.

mayke Friend

Agreed,
    will wait for joomlArt Community and Blogging templates.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  mayke 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum