Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

hello,

is it possible to place some social icons on the header (menu)?
    i want to have 4 or 5 little icons (facebook, youtube, twtter, instagram, google+) everytime on the wall, for example in the mainmenu, left side of “Image View” – how can i solve this?

Stork11 Friend

Hello meinlabel,

Would you mind getting me a few screenshots for more clarifications? Then I shall know what you are trying to achieve.
    Right now, I am quite not sure where to start.

Regards.

meinlabel Friend

Hey Stork11,

i made a screenshot for you – i need 5 oder 6 social link buttons in the header – do you know, how i can realize this?

1. social-icons
    Stork11 Friend

Hello meinlabel,

I have checked and feel sorry that your request exceeds the scope of our service.

However, your idea is so interesting and it will be recorded to our checklist for further reference.

Let me know if you need any other assistance.

Regards.

ncarter Friend

EASY meinlabel, get the code for the social icons from some website, don’t know where. There are sites that offer the social icon snippet codes, I just cant seem to remember where to get them but look it up. Then download and install the JCE Editor. Create a new module and give it position “search” or one of the top positions you desire. Use the code input feature of the JCE Editor to enter the code for the social buttons, publish and update. Let me know if you have any further questions.

meinlabel Friend

hey ncarter,

i made the logos by my self (cant find the code you mean).
    how can i define the position and the links of the logos in the JCE editor..
    this stuff is new to my, could you send me an example code? than i could figure out the rest..

best regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  meinlabel 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum