Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Hi there,
    Good morning from Vietnam.
    # I’m sorry by delayed this issue. Have just checked your backend and somehow i’m not really understand your issue ( sorry about this )

At moment you are using this html

<link rel="stylesheet" href="//maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/font-awesome/4.3.0/css/font-awesome.min.css">
    <ul class="inline ja-social">
    <li class="social-twitter"><a title="Twitter" href="http://twitter.com/joomlart"><i class="fa fa-twitter"></i>Twitter</a></li>
    <li class="social-facebook"><a title="Facebook" href="http://www.facebook.com/joomlart"><i class="fa fa-facebook fa-3x"></i>Facebook</a></li>
    <li class="social-gplus"><a title="Google+" href="https://plus.google.com/u/0/116006606347148002866/posts"><i class="fa fa-google-plus"></i>Google+</a></li>
    <li class="social-rss"><a title="RSS" href="#">RSS</a></li>
    </ul>

As far i see it’s right code and Font Awesome icons also displayed as well.
    Facebook icon is larger than another because you are using fa-3x.
    Icons are not horz because it’s not styled for that. ( Actually it’s styled already but space for this module so small only 2 units ).

Would you mind let me know exactly your issue in some detail than i can help you better ?

Thank you for understand,
    Viet Vu

relsig Friend

Hello

As logman tells me there was a change in the Home style. Since then the starting page has disappeared, there are no more modules even though the assignments seem to be ok. Can you please have a look? I can’t find the problem. Deleted cache as well

Thanks

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Would you mind enable your display_error for inspecting ?

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    I have checked your home and backend. It’s assigned for
    <blockquote>OSV2015 – Home Site
    Ja_brisk
    23</blockquote>

And it’s displayed ok just empty content. May i know how it should be ( before ) ?

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

relsig Friend

what do you mean, joomla errors in configuration?

relsig Friend

Yes that is correct. and it is empty. But if you check the modules like Ja Slideshow lite for example, it is assigned to Home, but not displayed any more. Also others like Footer, “Wie können wir helfen”, JA News Featured, Kurse, Weiterbildung, Vereine (the latter three are big icons) should all be displayed. I checked the assignement and it seems to be ok but is not shown.

We can turn the page off if you need and turn on the error reporting.

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    I’m trying to make copy of your site into local for inspecting
    Would you mind pm me with your ftp access.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

relsig Friend

I never found out how to set that up in Joomla, at least it never worked. Or do you mean an outside ftp access?

I did a test. When I assign the JA-Brisk style to the home then it works. Would it be possible to make a copy of the default style and change the settings so that it is the new home style? Then it will probably work.

Thanks

Roger

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Something wrong with a copy template for Home. Some time i can’t access it.
    Please try to delete it and re-create & assign again ?

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

relsig Friend

To clarify. You want me to delete the home style, not the template, correct?
    Will I loose changes in custom.css and adjustments to modules like JA Featured News etc.?

I will have to do it this afternoon.

relsig Friend

Had to go layout in the template manager of Joomlart then click on all positions and assign the positions to the template again. This helped and now it is working again.

Thanks for your help

P.S: I hope this was not caused by the backup taken about two hours after your login.

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Really glad to hear that. So …everything working fines for now ?

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

This topic contains 27 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum