Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author

<em>@cyclist87 475136 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks Pavit, I did the Custom Footer and add the custom.css but the file does’nt affect the site at all and I loose my newsletter module.

Any tricks ?</blockquote>

I need to take a look at your configuration first , the account you provided for Dev team doesn’t works please correct it so i can login.

pavit Moderator

Hi

Please try now

pavit Moderator

Hi

Please try now

cyclist87 Friend

What was done ?

I see the module in position ACM Footer is back on but the fields are blank. When that module was used the color of the footer was different. Is the custom.css needed still ? When I removed it nothing changes.

Thanks

cyclist87 Friend

What was done ?

I see the module in position ACM Footer is back on but the fields are blank. When that module was used the color of the footer was different. Is the custom.css needed still ? When I removed it nothing changes.

Thanks

cyclist87 Friend

Thanks, I switch the color to light theme and now everything is as I wanted. Please let me know what other manipulation you did and if custom.css is needed so I know next time if I do something with this template again.

Cheers

cyclist87 Friend

Thanks, I switch the color to light theme and now everything is as I wanted. Please let me know what other manipulation you did and if custom.css is needed so I know next time if I do something with this template again.

Cheers

pavit Moderator

I published again the footer JA ACM module so you have again available the 2 positions ( footer-1 and footer-2 ) then i published custom-html module inside footer-1 position and changed class for div to uber-social instead of addthis_toolbox

pavit Moderator

I published again the footer JA ACM module so you have again available the 2 positions ( footer-1 and footer-2 ) then i published custom-html module inside footer-1 position and changed class for div to uber-social instead of addthis_toolbox

cyclist87 Friend

you changed the class in which module ?

The custom social one ?

cyclist87 Friend

you changed the class in which module ?

The custom social one ?

pavit Moderator

<em>@cyclist87 475152 wrote:</em><blockquote>you changed the class in which module ?

The custom social one ?</blockquote>

Yes custom-html module

pavit Moderator

<em>@cyclist87 475152 wrote:</em><blockquote>you changed the class in which module ?

The custom social one ?</blockquote>

Yes custom-html module

linnea Friend

Thank you for helping me with the other solution to add more than 5 social buttons to my footer. I have done so and it works well but now I would like to change the style of the links so the buttons are not underlined. Which css file should I make this change in? My apologies if this should be made as a separate thread, I sometimes am not sure quite when to do so.

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>I would like to change the style of the links so the buttons are not underlined.</blockquote>

Your buttons are not underlined or i’m missing something ?

Please specify then

1. Screenshot_22
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)

This topic contains 43 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  max_santiago 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum