Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

For some reason the menu does not work?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

I check your site and see the menu is working properly, did you get it solved?

ahsanashraf Friend

No it does not work?

Saguaros Moderator

Could you clarify the issue in details?

ahsanashraf Friend

Yes of course

If you click more and click on the blog or social feeds link – it simply doesn’t work?

Saguaros Moderator

I check backend of your site and see that you’re assigning a custom layout called ‘photographer-features-intro’ to ‘Blog’ page. This layout loads ‘features-intro’ position only but there is no module assigned to this position.

This is why there is nothing show in Blog page on your site, kindly check again.

ahsanashraf Friend

I check backend of your site and see that you’re assigning a custom layout called ‘photographer-features-intro’ to ‘Blog’ page. This layout loads ‘features-intro’ position only but there is no module assigned to this position.

This is why there is nothing show in Blog page on your site, kindly check again.

Can you point me to the documentation on how to set it up properly because I can’t find it? Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

You can install quickstart package of this template in your local host and see how we configure for that Blog page, then apply the same for your live site.

ahsanashraf Friend

The website was installed using the quick start. I need support on it or at least direction to documentation?

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

The Blog links to a different page now on your site, do you want to have Blog page looks like the page in our demo site? I can help you to configure it.

ahsanashraf Friend

The Blog links to a different page now on your site, do you want to have Blog page looks like the page in our demo site? I can help you to configure it.

Yes please and the same with the social feeds.

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Seems that you have rule for redirection of Blog page, it’s redirecting to this page: http://www.ahsanfx.com/blog.html

Kindly check again.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum